Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Liz Brenner Needs Your Help Today!!

Post by UOducksTK1 »

duck55 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Tried voting again, but says the already counted my voted. And the last time I voted was last night? Weird.
Most likely set to Eastern - try after 9 Pacific
Liz down now by 3 1/2%, Northwestern (and anti Ducks) fans are blasting the ballot.
Tried again, says my vote has already been counted. Oh well, Liz is up by 3%!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Apparently, the voting meant nothing, since Loren Shealy, a field hockey player from UNC, won the award. The last I looked, she had less than half the votes of Liz or the Northwestern lacrosse player.
Last edited by woundedknees on Wed May 22, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

woundedknees wrote:Apparently, the voting meant nothing, since Loren Shealy, a field hockey player from UNC, won the award. The last I looked, she had les than half the votes of Liz or the Northwestern lacrosse player.
That's really lame - they must use the BCS computers for the final ballot count.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Dumb.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

duck55 wrote:
woundedknees wrote:Apparently, the voting meant nothing, since Loren Shealy, a field hockey player from UNC, won the award. The last I looked, she had les than half the votes of Liz or the Northwestern lacrosse player.
That's really lame - they must use the BCS computers for the final ballot count.
No truth anymore...not enough honest people left in the world, all the crooks are running it.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine