Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Flossie tropical storm!

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Right now on my honeymoon in Hawaii, and this storm has been so crazy! When we were driving, we saw an electricity pole on the ground, and trees knocked over. And then at our hotel, there was constant lightning and thunder. I've seen some storms like this before, but the wind gusts were crazy. Never seen such windy weather ever.

Check it out:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: Flossie tropical storm!

Post by MFRDuckFan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Right now on my honeymoon in Hawaii, and this storm has been so crazy! When we were driving, we saw an electricity pole on the ground, and trees knocked over. And then at our hotel, there was constant lightning and thunder. I've seen some storms like this before, but the wind gusts were crazy. Never seen such windy weather ever.

Check it out:
Congrats TK!!! Guess you kids will have to stay in, what with the storm and all....... :twisted: :twisted:

Stay safe out there. I've had lightning crash in trees right above my head and it's not fun.
Last edited by MFRDuckFan on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

One of our family friends can't get back home to Oahu right now as a result.
KeenanHowry15
Three Star Recruit

Post by KeenanHowry15 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Right now on my honeymoon in Hawaii, and this storm has been so crazy! When we were driving, we saw an electricity pole on the ground, and trees knocked over. And then at our hotel, there was constant lightning and thunder. I've seen some storms like this before, but the wind gusts were crazy. Never seen such windy weather ever.

Check it out:

Are you Fletcher Johnson?
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

Congrats TK - Start the marriage out with a storm rather than a stormy marriage.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Thanks mfr and 55! Been a good time, and the storm was actually fun to experience.

Whose Fletcher Johnson?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Congrats, TK, Stay safe, and have a great time!

May your union be blessed!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Thanks mfr and 55! Been a good time, and the storm was actually fun to experience.

Whose Fletcher Johnson?
Just remember one thing when it comes to marriage and you'll be a hero......if she is complaining about something (work, the dog, the kids, etc.) she doesn't need you to FIX it unless she specifically asks. She just needs you to LISTEN and let her work through it. Men tend to try to fix things when we just need you to listen and let us kvetch. :) Pretend you're concerned when you want to scream out loud and you'll be in tall cotton forever.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Thanks mfr and 55! Been a good time, and the storm was actually fun to experience.

Whose Fletcher Johnson?
Just remember one thing when it comes to marriage and you'll be a hero......if she is complaining about something (work, the dog, the kids, etc.) she doesn't need you to FIX it unless she specifically asks. She just needs you to LISTEN and let her work through it. Men tend to try to fix things when we just need you to listen and let us kvetch. :) Pretend you're concerned when you want to scream out loud and you'll be in tall cotton forever.
The biggest problem I have noticed in many relationships is that couples are not hard of hearing... They are "Hard of LISTENING".

Hard to understand what someone is saying when you are busy formulating your own response.

Back on topic... My wife enjoys watching big storms, especially those involving thunder, lightning, and a view of the ocean... A lot! She is jealous, right now.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!