Internet Service in Eugene

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Hey guys, I'm moving into my apartment next week. I've never lived in Eugene before, but I was wondering where I could get fast, reliable internet and wifi service for around $30 (or less). I'm not looking to bundle with anything else unless it's a really good deal.

Thanks!
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Comcast is 30/month. I get 20 megs in Eugene for that. 7/mo to rent a modem if you need one. Has wifi built in. Also lets you use espn3 to watch games online.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: Internet Service in Eugene

Post by Phenom »

USUaggieDuck wrote:Comcast is 30/month. I get 20 megs in Eugene for that. 7/mo to rent a modem if you need one. Has wifi built in. Also lets you use espn3 to watch games online.
That sounds like a good deal. Which package is that? I can find one on the website that's 29.99, but it says it's only for the first 6 months. It goes up to 47.99 or something like that after that.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Phenom wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:Comcast is 30/month. I get 20 megs in Eugene for that. 7/mo to rent a modem if you need one. Has wifi built in. Also lets you use espn3 to watch games online.
That sounds like a good deal. Which package is that? I can find one on the website that's 29.99, but it says it's only for the first 6 months. It goes up to 47.99 or something like that after that.

Don't remember. I move last month. I think it's that but I called after six and they lowered it again

Sent from my iPad