Snack Thread

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Snack Thread

Post by Bud Lee »

Orville Redenbacher's new garlic butter popcorn is money!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Snack Thread

Post by UOducksTK1 »

yes

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Mmmm
goducks
Freshman

Post by goducks »

Sorry, no photos, but the fresh baguettes, croissants, pains au chocolat, pains aux raisins, etc... fresh from the bakery just down the street have all of you beat!! ;)

Notice the plane that we flew on?
jBeavertonduck
Two Star Recruit

Post by jBeavertonduck »

'Nuff Said
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

jBeavertonduck wrote:Image

'Nuff Said
Hey this clearly is a "snack" thread so if you're a big shot who eats ribs as a snack fine, but please pass the lobster tail while you're at it
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

goducks wrote:Sorry, no photos, but the fresh baguettes, croissants, pains au chocolat, pains aux raisins, etc... fresh from the bakery just down the street have all of you beat!! ;)
That's just rude..

I love Croissants and Crepes so much. Best part of france by a mile.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

goducks wrote:Sorry, no photos, but the fresh baguettes, croissants, pains au chocolat, pains aux raisins, etc... fresh from the bakery just down the street have all of you beat!! ;)
One of my favorite memories of my year in France is the hot chausson aux pommes (apple turnover) I got pretty much every morning on my way to school from the patisserie right down the street from my apartment. Yum!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
One of my favorite memories of my year in France is the hot chausson aux pommes (apple turnover) I got pretty much every morning on my way to school from the patisserie right down the street from my apartment. Yum!
My ever-lasting memory of France was getting the USA Today on Monday morning and finding out that is how we beat Lyod Carr and Michigan in Autzen. :D
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

Duck07 wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
My ever-lasting memory of France was getting the USA Today on Monday morning and finding out that is how we beat Lyod Carr and Michigan in Autzen. :D
When I was there (79-80) I didn't want to find out how the games went even though at 6-5 it was one of our better seasons in that era.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

EncinitasDuck wrote: When I was there (79-80) I didn't want to find out how the games went even though at 6-5 it was one of our better seasons in that era.
I was mad I didn't get to go back for Christmas Break, my Dad's friend was helping to run "Le Grand Escurial" in Nice and he told me: Duck07, you come back for Christmas and we get many bottles vodka and party with beautiful women" lol. Where did you end up spending most of your time?
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Bach on snack...have y'all have had cracklins? Awesome if you can buy them fresh, don't even waste your time with the mass produced bagged in a factory variety