Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Re: TV Show Discussion

Post by Bud Lee »

Elduderino wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
Trailer Park Boys (This is a little different style, got to have the same sense of humor)
AWESOME! Fellow TPB fan I see! My group of friends love them. We have seen every episode. Have they started airing the new ones on the net yet?

As much as I hate to admit it I look a hell of a lot like Ricky minus that helmet hair and the crazy facial hair he sports. Enough for us to brothers. Ricky is the one in the blue shirt for those that don't know

I have to admit, I had no idea they were airing new episodes! I'll be looking into that ASAP. I've got a good group of friends I've done a pretty good job of getting hooked on TPB. It's just so damn funny. I drop "Rickyisms" on people all the time, usually followed by a look of sheer confusion.

New movie too!

gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Bud Lee wrote:Burn Notice was good, did you ever try Graceland? It is pretty damn good too

Should of added Physc to my list
Yeah, Graceland is good. It slipped my mind while listing the shows.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:I'm going from Malcolm in the Middle to Breaking Bad on Netflix. Goofy comedy dad to ruthless meth dealer.
Ha, I thought I was the only one who would watch Malcolm in the Middle.

The OC, Lost, and Chuck were my fav shows. My wife likes Once Upon a Time, so i watch that with her. Want to watch the Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

Loved Chuck. I think I'm into spy genre as some of my other favorites have included Alias and maybe the best I've ever seen is 24.

If you haven't seen Walking Dead - start. Get it from the beginning off of Netflix and enjoy. Another one of my favorites.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

bellsduck wrote:Loved Chuck. I think I'm into spy genre as some of my other favorites have included Alias and maybe the best I've ever seen is 24.

If you haven't seen Walking Dead - start. Get it from the beginning off of Netflix and enjoy. Another one of my favorites.
Yeah I need too, I really liked some of the scenes I've seen from Walking Dead.

Oh, and Sherlock Holmes is pretty awesome. I've only seen the first episode so far, but Cumberbatch is a beast. Funny, clever, and pretentious. Such good stuff.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Sherlock kicks off the 3rd season on the 19th I think. I love that one, I also like the modern version Elementary.

ETA: I guess they are both modern versions but what I meant was that where Sherlock loosely follows the books, Elementary has simply taking the characters and have changed them to fit their story lines that are completely made up.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

bellsduck wrote:Loved Chuck. I think I'm into spy genre as some of my other favorites have included Alias and maybe the best I've ever seen is 24.

I liked Chuck and 24 as well. You need to give Person of Interest a try if you're into the spy/action genre. It has has Jonathan Nolan, Christopher Nolan's brother, as one of the producers/writers.

Shows that I watch:
NCIS/NCIS: LA
Person of Interest
Big Bang Theory
Almost Human
Blacklist
The Middle
Modern Family
The Crazy Ones
The Following
Elementary