Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Library Girl had her day in court...

Post by woundedknees »

http://www.kezi.com/osu-library-girl-arraigned/

Those pesky leaks!

Does anyone actually believe she was unaware the action was being recorded? She may have a future in reality TV, like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton...

“I’ve never had anyone ask me for my autograph before,” Sunderland said. “He will be the first one, so I think this will be fun.”
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

goducks
Freshman

Re: Library Girl had her day in court...

Post by goducks »

What the hell? I swear some people have no common sense, scruples, morals, etc... That is disgusting and reflects such a negative shadow on the university. Wonder what she was "studying" at OSU!?

Notice the plane that we flew on?
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Trying to become Playmate of the Year?

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

That's not the best part, the reporter of this story got trolled!
As Sunderland walked out of the courthouse, Leroy Jenkins, an OSU student, was waiting outside with a picture of her.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

All the publicity a girl her age could ask for. She'll be in the adult entertainment industry in no time.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Strangely enough, NO.
Closest thing is a before and after delivery picture my wife had me take when she was pregnant with our first child... and we dang sure didn't save it online or "to the cloud"!

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:
goducks wrote:What the hell? I swear some people have no common sense, scruples, morals, etc... That is disgusting and reflects such a negative shadow on the university. Wonder what she was "studying" at OSU!?
Let he/she who is without nude pics cast the first stone. Surely you have some of you floating around somewhere...
I find it strange that there always has to be an assumption that everyone has a nude picture floating around, has smoked weed, has been drunk, or has done something comparable. Plenty of people choose not to make certain decisions in life. Just because majority does it, doesn't mean we all do.

It'd be nice for a world that strongly opposes the stereotyping of races, sexes, nationalities, etc., to be equally as considerate about stereotyping those who prefer to say no to what everyone else does.

Anyway, just saying, I don't think you should assume we are all in the same boat. Some choose to live differently than the rest of the world, and that should be respected.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

“It was a show and somebody else had made the video without her knowledge or without her consent.”
I'll take "Lies" for $500, Alex.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :-)

nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Biggus Duckus wrote:
goducks wrote:What the hell? I swear some people have no common sense, scruples, morals, etc... That is disgusting and reflects such a negative shadow on the university. Wonder what she was "studying" at OSU!?
Let he/she who is without nude pics cast the first stone. Surely you have some of you floating around somewhere...
Hey Biggus. You got any naked pictures of your old lady? No? Wanna buy some?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
goducks
Freshman

Post by goducks »

Biggus Duckus wrote:
My stone is cast. There are absolutely no nude photos of me floating anywhere. I choose to live my life differently and prefer not to get arrested for stupid actions. I have higher self esteem than this.

Notice the plane that we flew on?
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

goducks wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:
My stone is cast. There are absolutely no nude photos of me floating anywhere. I choose to live my life differently and prefer not to get arrested for stupid actions. I have higher self esteem than this.
I can't say I haven't sent a few via text message in my life time, for everyone's else sake lets hope they aren't out floating around hahaha.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Camera phones and picture messaging has only been around for the last 7-8 years. I think those under say 25 are much different than people who grew up without that technology. I'm 28 and this wasn't even a thought when I was in school, now it's incredibly prevalent though. I would guess that those 30 an older are in a minority tht have any photos out there
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Camera phones and picture messaging has only been around for the last 7-8 years. I think those under say 25 are much different than people who grew up without that technology. I'm 28 and this wasn't even a thought when I was in school, now it's incredibly prevalent though. I would guess that those 30 an older are in a minority tht have any photos out there
I'll be 30 in June, but ya no doubt it wasn't a thing in high school or even most of college. I think I got my first camera phone at like 23, but 21-27 was more my party years instead of high school/college.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

goducks wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:
except you cast stones from your pedestal? whats worse?