Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and.....

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and.....

Post by Alan »

A very enjoyable holiday season. Christmas is pretty low stress for us these years, kids are grown so no tree, no decorations (.we live in the boonies and no one can see our place anyway). No shopping for gifts except each granddaughter gets a Amazon gift certificate, by request, wife and myself always just buy what we want when we want it these days so no gift exchange. Xmas day I'll put a roast in the smoker and smoke it slow and low to about medium then on the meat slicer and we'll enjoy French dips and/or philly cheese steak sandwiches and watch football. Don't get me wrong we have done the tree farm trees and decorations and lights on the house, malls, spending too much money, late night wrapping, excited kids xmas morning......it's fun at 30, well some of it was. :lol:

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and share a little of our Christmas, feel free to share a little of your if you like or not. Have a great day if you want to! go Ducks in 17!
duckfan22
Senior

Re: Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and.....

Post by duckfan22 »

Merry Christmas every one. Wife me and daughter and two grandchildren. We have them over spoil the kids get the kids jacked up on sugar then send them home.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Re: Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and.....

Post by FlDuckFan »

Roast in the smoker sounds amazing Alan.

Merry Christmas everyone! And be safe driving anywhere.