Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Gas pumping in Oregon

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Wyoming was definitely remote haha, so few people in that state.

But wasn’t bad for visiting!!!!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Wyoming was definitely remote haha, so few people in that state.

Anyone who has taken the time to get off I-80 and explore the state will tell you how beautiful the state really is. Devil's Tower, Yellowstone to name a few places. No state tax is nice as well. This phrase sums up why I really like it- "Welcome to Wyoming, consider everyone armed, conduct yourself accordingly".
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

nogerO wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Wyoming was definitely remote haha, so few people in that state.

Anyone who has taken the time to get off I-80 and explore the state will tell you how beautiful the state really is. Devil's Tower, Yellowstone to name a few places. No state tax is nice as well. This phrase sums up why I really like it- "Welcome to Wyoming, consider everyone armed, conduct yourself accordingly".
been to Yellowstone 7 times. spent time in Wyoming getting off the beaten path and
it is beautiful place. Those trips were in the 70's and 80's. Always a great time.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

nogerO wrote:

Couldn't agree more, beautiful state!