Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Gaza conflict continued..

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Other thread got shut down.

I think the ultimate question is what is the next escalation? The major powers are positioning themselves on the outskirts of this conflict (Chin/US/Russia all moving military personnel within range of the conflict). A larger conflict seems to be looming.

Additionally, what should we expect from the rest of the world? It seems that the entire muslim world has just been activated by the conflict which spells disasters for many of the Western countries. I think we'll continue to see a huge escalation in domestic strife between the nations with large muslim populations in the west. Ultimately, the power/$ of the world is shifting away from the west to the rest of the world (China/Saudi/Russia etc...).
jBeavertonduck
Two Star Recruit

Re: Gaza conflict continued..

Post by jBeavertonduck »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OagYlYna75Y&t=3s

This guy is pretty much spot on most of the time.
Sorry, I don't remember how to get Youtube videos to load using the menu tool.
jedi_ducks2177
One Star Recruit

Re: Gaza conflict continued..

Post by jedi_ducks2177 »

dd10snoop28 wrote:Other thread got shut down.

I think the ultimate question is what is the next escalation? The major powers are positioning themselves on the outskirts of this conflict (Chin/US/Russia all moving military personnel within range of the conflict). A larger conflict seems to be looming.

Additionally, what should we expect from the rest of the world? It seems that the entire muslim world has just been activated by the conflict which spells disasters for many of the Western countries. I think we'll continue to see a huge escalation in domestic strife between the nations with large muslim populations in the west. Ultimately, the power/$ of the world is shifting away from the west to the rest of the world (China/Saudi/Russia etc...).
I’ve been wondering about all the folks living in Judea/Samaria (ie- The West Bank) who previously had jobs in Israel and now find themselves unemployed because of the conflict and border being closed. As they sit at home and grow in anger and bitterness over the situation, and financial circumstances dry up because of said conflict, does that also escalate into something else for Israel to worry about?