LSU/Wisconsin

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

LSU/Wisconsin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Nice comeback for the Tigers. I thought the Badgers had this one in the bag.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: LSU/Wisconsin

Post by Phenom »

Wisconsin only handed the ball twice to their Heisman contending RB in the 2nd half. Word is that he got in an argument with the coaches over who the QB should be. Their current QB Tanner McEvoy (former Duck recruit) looked terrible.
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

cant blame him, id do the same thing. ^^
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Nice comeback for the Tigers. I thought the Badgers had this one in the bag.
The first half was not fun for us thats for sure, I never felt we were out of it though. Guys just had to wake up a bit.
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

I watched the game here and there. McEvoy had great speed, and seemed to have a decent arm on him, but his accuracy and decision making were not what I expect from a Wisconsin team that competes for the Big10 title year in and year out.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Phenom wrote:Wisconsin only handed the ball twice to their Heisman contending RB in the 2nd half. Word is that he got in an argument with the coaches over who the QB should be. Their current QB Tanner McEvoy (former Duck recruit) looked terrible.

I never believe stuff like that , it always ends up being simply message board poppycock. It appears though that Stave was not healthy enough to play and he is now out for the season.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... der-injury