LSU

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Re: LSU

Post by Bud Lee »

Phenom wrote:What a scumbag. What do you think happens with Jennings, Bud? You think he transfers? Harris looks like the real deal.

I think its too soon to speculate on stuff like that, but I would like to see more of Harris. A lot of people were saying at the beginning of the year he would be the starter by the end of the year. He looked very good for the little we saw of him.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-fo ... u-players/

Dillon Day, the stomper, is claiming it was not intentional. Seems to me if I unintentionally stomped someone in the stomach my first reaction would be to check on him and not walk away like it never happened
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Prescott is so stinkin good. Fun game to watch though.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Prescott is so stinkin good. Fun game to watch though.

He is really good , AU plays State on October 11th, should be a fun game to watch.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-fo ... u-players/

looks like he will sit one game for the stomping
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Bud Lee wrote:http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-fo ... u-players/

looks like he will sit one game for the stomping
A whole game? Wow! And folks wonder why people bash the conference regarding discipline.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Miss State should up the suspension to a minimum of 3 games, but they won't.
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Post by Greydrake »

This was not Day's first stomping episode though. He was suspended last season for half a game for stomping an Auburn player.

IMO a game suspension is totally unacceptable. I see this as blatant as throwing a punch.

I heard LSU had sent video of the stomps to the SEC for review, which I think is the proper action, let the league step up and make a statement determination of discipline.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

fpsduck wrote:Miss State should up the suspension to a minimum of 3 games, but they won't.
Dan Mullin has said he disagrees with the suspension! He saw nothing wrong regarding the play of the player in question. Unbelievable
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Oregon Ownage wrote:
fpsduck wrote:Miss State should up the suspension to a minimum of 3 games, but they won't.
Dan Mullin has said he disagrees with the suspension! He saw nothing wrong regarding the play of the player in question. Unbelievable

Its been kind of a hot topic, when I see watch the video it seems obvious that he did it intentionally but there have been others saying that it looks like it was accidental. I'm I just too biased here or do all of you see the same thing?
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Bud Lee wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:

Its been kind of a hot topic, when I see watch the video it seems obvious that he did it intentionally but there have been others saying that it looks like it was accidental. I'm I just too biased here or do all of you see the same thing?
He did it intentionally. You can tell by the force in which he came down on the player. He also looks down where he is going to land and doesnt change his path or do anything to suggest he was getting out of the way.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

the first one may have been a accident I doubt it ....the 2nd he shoulda been booted from the game and at least 3 after the fact. He woulda fit right in on the auburn team that won the nc
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

My original thought was 3 games and I think its still the right call. Stuff like that has no business in the game.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

I was okay with one game at first but then I learned that he was suspended for a half of a game last year for the same thing! Should of gotten two if not three.