blazers

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

Re: blazers

Post by Greenblood »

Looks like a pretty tough four-game road trip beginning Friday: SA, NO, Hou, OKC. Hopefully Thomas Robinson can be a consistent contributor and not just a great one-game story.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Greenblood wrote:Looks like a pretty tough four-game road trip beginning Friday: SA, NO, Hou, OKC. Hopefully Thomas Robinson can be a consistent contributor and not just a great one-game story.
Gotta take advantage of SA's injuries and take game 1.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

Greenblood wrote:Looks like a pretty tough four-game road trip beginning Friday: SA, NO, Hou, OKC. Hopefully Thomas Robinson can be a consistent contributor and not just a great one-game story.
That was a pretty crazy into to starters mins. He was a top rebounder in college so it is not in conceivable that he keeps this up
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Tough game for me, my man Duncan did everything he could, but Spurs are too tired with all of the injuries they've had and Lillard could make halfcourt shots with his eyes closed tonight. It'd be cool to see the Spurs and Blazers meet in the playoffs again.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Dang great comeback!!! I got Danny Green and Timmy on my fantasy team so I was glad they did well, good to see blazers kept fighting when down.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Incredible game. Reminded me a little bit of the Houston/Portland series. Lots of big time shots from some big time scorers. Lots of fun, and a great way for the Ducks to start the road trip.

thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Wow what a game after a triple ot game the night before 26 pt win. Great start to a tough road trip, hopefully win at least one of the next two games.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Incredible game. Reminded me a little bit of the Houston/Portland series. Lots of big time shots from some big time scorers. Lots of fun, and a great way for the Ducks to start the road trip.
hahah oops
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

mdm0302 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Incredible game. Reminded me a little bit of the Houston/Portland series. Lots of big time shots from some big time scorers. Lots of fun, and a great way for the Ducks to start the road trip.
hahah oops
lol, you know what my mind is really on. Love my Blazers, but always 2nd to the Ducks.

J-Boy
One Star Recruit

Post by J-Boy »

Am I the only one who noticed the dude behind the Blazers bench who was wearing the Mariota jersey? That green with yellow 8 jumped out against the red & white every where
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

I noticed it as soon as the game started, and could see him clearly with nobody around him
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

thomas time wrote:I noticed it as soon as the game started, and could see him clearly with nobody around him
Dude stayed till the end also.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Wow this team plays till the ends, never gives up no matter how much their down and how little time is left. Dame is AMAZING and sooo clutch!!! 3-1 on a very brutal 4 game road trip, second best record in the nba. Now 7 game homestand coming up, most of them against teams with a losing record.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

thomas time wrote:Wow this team plays till the ends, never gives up no matter how much their down and how little time is left. Dame is AMAZING and sooo clutch!!! 3-1 on a very brutal 4 game road trip, second best record in the nba. Now 7 game homestand coming up, most of them against teams with a losing record.
The thunder forgot to take into account that in late-game situations you have to update your clocks to Lillard Time!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Duck07 wrote:
thomas time wrote:Wow this team plays till the ends, never gives up no matter how much their down and how little time is left. Dame is AMAZING and sooo clutch!!! 3-1 on a very brutal 4 game road trip, second best record in the nba. Now 7 game homestand coming up, most of them against teams with a losing record.
The thunder forgot to take into account that in late-game situations you have to update your clocks to Lillard Time!
Ridiculous come back... Lillard is the best PG in the NBA, and he's on the Blazers. Never thought I'd see the day!