Kyler Murray wins Heisman

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Kyler Murray wins Heisman

Post by greenyellow »

In a bit of a surprise, Kyler Murray was able to beat out Tua for the Heisman Trophy. With the win, Oklahoma will have back-to-back winners, joining only Yale, Army, Ohio State, and USC as schools that have accomplished that.
Merganzer
Senior

Re: Kyler Murray wins Heisman

Post by Merganzer »

greenyellow wrote:In a bit of a surprise, Kyler Murray was able to beat out Tua for the Heisman Trophy. With the win, Oklahoma will have back-to-back winners, joining only Yale, Army, Ohio State, and USC as schools that have accomplished that.
And, I think, except for Archie Griffin, Ohio St. RB, the only team to do it at the same position.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

Nice when kids in hawaii want to be the next heisman winner they will still think of mm and hopefully oregon.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

was this a surprise?? everything i saw the week leading up to the ceremony pegged murray as the clear front-runner. tua was ahead most of the year, but the script flipped completely the last 2-3 weeks.

also, the first 57 minutes of any heisman ceremony is absolute death. outside of a year when a duck makes it to new york, i haven't watched the full program in eons.
ImageImageImageImageImage