UCLA @ [#33] Stanford (Sat., 9/23, 7:30 p.m., ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

UCLA @ [#33] Stanford (Sat., 9/23, 7:30 p.m., ESPN)

Post by Greenblood »

Two pretty disappointed teams here. UCLA's loss to Memphis probably subtracted much of what the Bruins gained from their incredible comeback win over A&M. A chance for a fresh start for the Bruins as they enter their conference season. I suspect Stanford holds serve at home.

Btw: This is one of three Pac-12 games starting at 7 or 7:30 p.m. Sat. night (along with the Duck-ASU game and UW-Colorado). Doesn't make a lot of sense. :x :evil:
Duck07
All-American

Re: UCLA @ [#33] Stanford (Sat., 9/23, 7:30 p.m., ESPN)

Post by Duck07 »

Greenblood wrote:Two pretty disappointed teams here. UCLA's loss to Memphis probably subtracted much of what the Bruins gained from their incredible comeback win over A&M. A chance for a fresh start for the Bruins as they enter their conference season. I suspect Stanford holds serve at home.

Btw: This is one of three Pac-12 games starting at 7 or 7:30 p.m. Sat. night (along with the Duck-ASU game and UW-Colorado). Doesn't make a lot of sense. :x :evil:
He's not Tom Hansen but the last few seasons I've not been impressed with Larry Scott as it relates to the P12 Network and games like that where half the conference is playing to 1/3 of the audience as earlier in the day. At least stagger the start times, especially for games on the network where it's easier to do.

I've felt that we can go 4-1 in the North with our sole loss to Stanford so how they each respond to a loss will be interesting to see.