Mora fired

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

karlhungis
All Pac-12

Mora fired

Post by karlhungis »

http://www.uclabruins.com/news/2017/11/ ... uties.aspx. Does this help with any of our recruits?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
greenyellow

Re: Mora fired

Post by greenyellow »

Let the Chip Kelly rumors begin.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

greenyellow wrote:Let the Chip Kelly rumors begin.
My sources say it’s Willie! Wait I will shake my source again! Come on magic
8 ball! Be good to me! Lol
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Alan wrote:
No need to throw shade at those who do post what they've been told and choose to share, you can always take everything fwiw.

Chip will coach again but the question is what situation appeals to him the most and who would he bring along with him? He's likely to be a rumor for any decent college team that has an open position. What about Les Miles or NeuheiseLOL?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I've seen stuff saying if Sumlin gets fired that he'd be a great fit at UCLA and I'd agree with that.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

I think Chip would be better off at Florida but that could be due to me not wanting to see him coaching another pac12 team.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

Got a notification that chip will meet with UCLA. A lot of smoke out there hope he goes to Florida and not UCLA
Return Of the Quack!
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

After watching Stoops get fired at UA, this is my second favorite firing in the Pac12 in recent years. OK, maybe a certain Oregon coach is up there as well but he wasn't the A-hole that Mora and Stoops are.
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

EncinitasDuck wrote:After watching Stoops get fired at UA, this is my second favorite firing in the Pac12 in recent years. OK, maybe a certain Oregon coach is up there as well but he wasn't the A-hole that Mora and Stoops are.
Why do you want to see a-hole underperforming coaches from our competitors be fired? UCLA with a good coach could be as formidable as USC in only a few years. With Mora we knew they would be under performers. I still wish Newweasel was still coaching the dawgs and Stoops coaching the Cats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

duckduckgoose wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:After watching Stoops get fired at UA, this is my second favorite firing in the Pac12 in recent years. OK, maybe a certain Oregon coach is up there as well but he wasn't the A-hole that Mora and Stoops are.
Why do you want to see a-hole underperforming coaches from our competitors be fired? UCLA with a good coach could be as formidable as USC in only a few years. With Mora we knew they would be under performers. I still wish Newweasel was still coaching the dawgs and Stoops coaching the Cats.

I just like to see guys like that get what they deserve. And I'm not talking about millions in buyouts.

5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

duckduckgoose wrote:

I miss Tyrone Willingham- 2008 was an excellent Huskies vintage.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Duck07 wrote:
Alan wrote:
No need to throw shade at those who do post what they've been told and choose to share, you can always take everything fwiw.

Chip will coach again but the question is what situation appeals to him the most and who would he bring along with him? He's likely to be a rumor for any decent college team that has an open position. What about Les Miles or NeuheiseLOL?

I was not poking at anyone! I was just having some fun at the media's expense. Try not to paint a different picture without the facts. Thanks