Scott Frost - Mucho Grande Cojones

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

GrandpaDuck
Senior

Scott Frost - Mucho Grande Cojones

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Great game between UCF and USF today. Very entertaining football. Scott Frost is a very aggressive play caller. What I liked was with a one point lead and 2+ minutes to go he played to score not milk the clock. Turned out he needed those points and then some.

USF's Flowers is much more than a running back playing QB. Really really good college QB.
dthomas=ddixon

Re: Scott Frost - Mucho Grande Cojones

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Part of me still wishes we had gone after Frost instead of Taggart. Looking forward to seeing how he does at a P5, assuming he leaves UCF.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Frost as not as good of playcaller as Taggart and couldn't develop a QB to save his life. He does seem like he will make a good HC though. Taggart beat him the only time they played.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Frost didn't want to put in the work to recruit Oregon. He would have been a terrible hire for us.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
pdxduck2013
Five Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck2013 »

And with Riley getting fired this morning, it looks like Frosty will get a Nebraska offer before Florida gets a chance to hire him.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

GrandpaDuck wrote:Great game between UCF and USF today. Very entertaining football. Scott Frost is a very aggressive play caller. What I liked was with a one point lead and 2+ minutes to go he played to score not milk the clock. Turned out he needed those points and then some.

USF's Flowers is much more than a running back playing QB. Really really good college QB.
I watched part of that game and I heard one of the talking heads say Flowers talent didn't project to the next level. Wonder how much time in front of a mirror that moron spent practicing that cliche'?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine