Pac-12 Championship Game: #12 Stanford v. #10 USC

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

Pac-12 Championship Game: #12 Stanford v. #10 USC

Post by Greenblood »

Since the thread on the Autzen board is mainly concerned one's pick to win, I thought there could be this one to get into the game in more detail, comments during the game, etc.

I have to think USC will win, unless they have a key injury disadvantage I'm not aware of. It's not so much that USC thoroughly dominated Stanford when they met early in the season, as I think the Cardinal is much better now than it was then; it's more that bye week advantage that USC has. I'm pretty sure it's never happened before that either divisional winner had a bye just before the Pac-12 CCG like USC has this time. And because it's on a Friday, Stanford also has a short week to prepare to boot.

Both teams are playing well. I'd love to see Stanford win a tight one, as I'm thinking that could still keep both teams slightly ahead of UW, whose ranking I want to be as low as possible so it doesn't make a NY6 bowl. But I'd be surprised and very impressed if Stanford were able to pull this off.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Pac-12 Championship Game: #12 Stanford v. #10 USC

Post by UOducksTK1 »

USC should win. Although Bryce Love is always dangerous and fun to watch, so wouldn't write off Stanford either solely because of him.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13