Frost to Nebraska

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Re: Frost to Nebraska

Post by mrpd21 »

I'm happy for Frost. He had a great showing this year, and HC at Nebraska achieves his dream. He never beat around the bush like our current saga and I like the thought of Nebby being relevant again.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

I think he will do okay the first year but will struggle to recruit there.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

karlhungis wrote:I think he will do okay the first year but will struggle to recruit there.
I'll bet you that Nebraska out recruits Oregon on the 247 point rankings for the 2019 class if Wiley stays at Oregon.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

GrandpaDuck wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I think he will do okay the first year but will struggle to recruit there.
I'll bet you that Nebraska out recruits Oregon on the 247 point rankings for the 2019 class if Wiley stays at Oregon.
Most likely because Oregon will be limited to around 15 recruits next season due to having only a handful of SRs next season.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

greenyellow wrote:
GrandpaDuck wrote:
Most likely because Oregon will be limited to around 15 recruits next season due to having only a handful of SRs next season.

SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

GrandpaDuck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
GrandpaDuck wrote:

SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Damn, I was going to take the bet too...
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!