who.a.da.thunnkit.

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

who.a.da.thunnkit.

Post by woundedknees »

DT looks and sounds more like eDuck every day...

Did I mention how much I like THIS site?

Keep up the good work, guys and gals!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

maxduck
Senior

Re: who.a.da.thunnkit.

Post by maxduck »

Aren't eDuck and DT now one and the same? I found eDuck useful for following the women's programs. The track board was a treasure, with former athletes and athletes parents participating in addition to several well connected old timers. I hope it doesn't disappear completely.

You are certainly correct that the rest of eDuck was worthless.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

DT/eDuck has become an absolute mess after the merger. Everything on their site is either unreadable or not worthy of discussion. eDuck members constantly complain about how the site is organized so the mods keep adding/subtracting different sections. Plus, eDuck brought a lot of their trollish paying customers, which is really pissing off the DT natives. I may try out Justin's site once January hits just to get some info as Prehm, Skopil, and DT's other mods don't seem to provide much info.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

greenyellow wrote:DT/eDuck has become an absolute mess after the merger. Everything on their site is either unreadable or not worthy of discussion. eDuck members constantly complain about how the site is organized so the mods keep adding/subtracting different sections. Plus, eDuck brought a lot of their trollish paying customers, which is really pissing off the DT natives. I may try out Justin's site once January hits just to get some info as Prehm, Skopil, and DT's other mods don't seem to provide much info.
100% agreed. That site is a joke and they brought the cesspool that is The Woodshed with them. Worst Duck board on the internet by far. Almost thinking of giving poopDuck a try.
frogsnouts
Three Star Recruit

Post by frogsnouts »

I really wish the track board would come over here. They fit this board way better than the combined monstrosity that they've created over there.
Unfortunately it seems to have been axed without warning and probably lost or severely hampered for good.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

frogsnouts wrote:I really wish the track board would come over here. They fit this board way better than the combined monstrosity that they've created over there.
Unfortunately it seems to have been axed without warning and probably lost or severely hampered for good.
I also believe the track board would fit this site. I imagine someone like ChiliDuck knows who most of the good people that posted on the track board. Is there a way to make it happen?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

maxduck wrote:
frogsnouts wrote:I really wish the track board would come over here. They fit this board way better than the combined monstrosity that they've created over there.
I also believe the track board would fit this site. I imagine someone like ChiliDuck knows who most of the good people that posted on the track board. Is there a way to make it happen?
Flood the site with spam. The old board got started that way from letting people on other forums know about it before the upgrade to ducksattack. That or maybe just try and pm those posters on those sites would be better, lol.