Poor Marcus/Happy Marcus

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Poor Marcus/Happy Marcus

Post by nogerO »

Driving for a touchdown to possibly put the game out of reach and make the playoffs, he and Derrick Henry bang into each other on a hand off, the ball pops up in the air and is picked off for a Jaguars TD. 5 point game halfway through the fourth quarter. Titans win 15-10 and Marcus and the titans will either play the Chiefs or the Jaguars again in a wild card playoff game on the road. First playoff game of MM’s career. Famous Jamie’s hasn’t gotten his team to the playoffs yet. :lol:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Merganzer
Senior

Re: Poor Marcus/Happy Marcus

Post by Merganzer »

nogerO wrote:Driving for a touchdown to possibly put the game out of reach and make the playoffs, he and Derrick Henry bang into each other on a hand off, the ball pops up in the air and is picked off for a Jaguars TD. 5 point game halfway through the fourth quarter. Titans win 15-10 and Marcus and the titans will either play the Chiefs or the Jaguars again in a wild card playoff game on the road. First playoff game of MM’s career. Famous Jamie’s hasn’t gotten his team to the playoffs yet. :lol:
Yeah, Scoreboard has Marcus all over Jameis. After the Mariota-Henry mess up, Titans D gets the ball back, and Marcus clinches the game with a big run on 3rd & 6.
Tennessee @ Kansas City, Saturday, 1:35 Pacific Time. ESPN.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Merganzer wrote:
nogerO wrote:Driving for a touchdown to possibly put the game out of reach and make the playoffs, he and Derrick Henry bang into each other on a hand off, the ball pops up in the air and is picked off for a Jaguars TD. 5 point game halfway through the fourth quarter. Titans win 15-10 and Marcus and the titans will either play the Chiefs or the Jaguars again in a wild card playoff game on the road. First playoff game of MM’s career. Famous Jamie’s hasn’t gotten his team to the playoffs yet. :lol:
Yeah, Scoreboard has Marcus all over Jameis. After the Mariota-Henry mess up, Titans D gets the ball back, and Marcus clinches the game with a big run on 3rd & 6.
Tennessee @ Kansas City, Saturday, 1:35 Pacific Time. ESPN.
C'mon, everyone knows Jam-mess went #1, cause he gots foosball smarts, and potty-tensile.

Marcus don't gots none of dat stuff! :-)
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Calm down. Everybody just needs to be real with theyself.

https://youtu.be/3By0a4m647w?t=2m38s
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Honestly, I’m happy they Marcus is in the playoff, but I was kinda hoping the Titans would lose and Fire Mularky And Robiskie, because Marcus needs and deserves better coaches than that. The Titans and their 1960 offense is hindering this team. Great talent in Tennessee but very poor coaching.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Honestly, I’m happy they Marcus is in the playoff, but I was kinda hoping the Titans would lose and Fire Mularky And Robiskie, because Marcus needs and deserves better coaches than that. The Titans and their 1960 offense is hindering this team. Great talent in Tennessee but very poor coaching.
I'm in the fire mularkey camp but right now I'm just going to try and enjoy Marcus in the playoffs even if it's likely going to be frustrating to watch their offense. They might even beat KC on the road too before a likely beat down against Pitt. Afterwards then it's all about how Mularkey will never be the guy to be anything more than average.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

This seems like a bad year to be in the hunt for a new coach though. Lions, Colts, Cardinals, Broncos, Bears etc are all open and there aren't really any hot commodities on the market right now. I am in total agreeance that Mularkey is not the right guy for the job but not sure where else they would look right now.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

That stiff arm though...

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Poor Jameis... he needs to break out of his shell. If only he had something to pinch him!
Willie Taggart is a dick.