USC Underperforming

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

USC Underperforming

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

If we could trade 1 year’s class with USC can you imagine what we’d be doing to UNLV? USC is down 2 with 3 left in the 2nd. I’m sure they’ll win, but the coaching at USC blows. Hopefully more recruits start clueing into that.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: USC Underperforming

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Yeah, whenever people bring up wanting the conference to do well, I want the opposite. If UW and USC aren't doing well, it makes us more likely to be attractive to recruits. You could put helfrich as the coach at USC and they'd still get a top ten class, guys fo there for LA, definitely not for clay helton but losing to UNLV would not help their case at all.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

With it being the first game and them breaking in so many new starters, I think it's a bit early to say they're underperforming.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

greenyellow wrote:With it being the first game and them breaking in so many new starters, I think it's a bit early to say they're underperforming.
They are ranked 15th, but I do agree that having a ton of young guys and a 17 year old QB is going to have it's growing pains.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

greenyellow wrote:With it being the first game and them breaking in so many new starters, I think it's a bit early to say they're underperforming.
You bring up a good point, and I'm sure USC will improve, but it's not like UNLV doesn't have any new starters they're

They are UNLV. USC should be pushing those guys around as they please.