LSU @ Auburn

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

LSU @ Auburn

Post by Bud Lee »

How y'all not going to start a thread for this game for me :lol:

Geaux Tigers! Big win! Getting rid of that hot seat now.

woundedknees
All-American

Re: LSU @ Auburn

Post by woundedknees »

22-21... 'Nuff sed!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I would like to say I'm a fan of LSU....... but I am a big fan of coach O! He got screwed at USC and is doing well for the tigers..... okay I'm on the bandwagon. I also loved the video! LMAO st the end! Thanks for the morning chuckle!
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

I love the Coach O story! How many Coaches have a chance to coach their dream jobs at a school they grew up cheering for? It would be a story book ending for him to run the tables in the SEC this year after all the criticism he has been getting.

With that said I think top of the mark is 10-2 this year and 9-3 is the likely outcome at this point. Awesome season already though! The win this weekend is going to go a long way in making fans happy.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Bud Lee wrote:I love the Coach O story! How many Coaches have a chance to coach their dream jobs at a school they grew up cheering for?
Uh, we love you Bud but that isn't the best thing for us to hear. Good 'ol Willie left us high and dry for his 'dream job that he grew up loving' and Mark Helfrich grew up a Ducks fan and had his dream job.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:I love the Coach O story! How many Coaches have a chance to coach their dream jobs at a school they grew up cheering for?
Uh, we love you Bud but that isn't the best thing for us to hear. Good 'ol Willie left us high and dry for his 'dream job that he grew up loving' and Mark Helfrich grew up a Ducks fan and had his dream job.
how bout They let coach O go and hire slick Willie for his new dream job at LSU. Then Bud will
get to see first hand how you wreck a program. :D
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Definitely a huge win. Congrats.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
From what i've seen Willie leaving was a great thing for y'all :lol:
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

Bud Lee wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:
From what i've seen Willie leaving was a great thing for y'all :lol:
Yes it has been!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Congrats on the win, Bud, and thanks for the laugh. :lol: