WSU @ USC (9/21/18 [Friday], 7:30 p.m., ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: WSU @ USC (9/21/18 [Friday], 7:30 p.m., ESPN)

Post by pudgejeff »

Alan wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
Duck24 wrote:Borderline “coug’d it” material, no?
Yeah, its in the area. Gotta hand it to JT Daniels, should be a senior in high school now.
He's like 20 lol
Maybe I'm missing something, but it has been stated many times by the media he is 18 years old and skipped his senior year of high school to enroll at USC. He was born in 2000.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JT_Daniels
Which means he'll be 19 come his Birthday in February, just like every other College Freshman.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

pudgejeff wrote:
Alan wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
Yeah, its in the area. Gotta hand it to JT Daniels, should be a senior in high school now.
He's like 20 lol
Maybe I'm missing something, but it has been stated many times by the media he is 18 years old and skipped his senior year of high school to enroll at USC. He was born in 2000.

Which means he'll be 19 come his Birthday in February, just like every other College Freshman.
So he is not "like 20" and he did graduate and leave high school after his junior year.

On a side note, I'm not singing his praises, all he is is a decent freshman QB.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Alan wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
Alan wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
He's like 20 lol

So he is not "like 20" and he did graduate and leave high school after his junior year.

On a side note, I'm not singing his praises, all he is is a decent freshman QB.
Correct he's just unusually old for someone who would be a senior in high school right now.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

So basically WSU coug'd it. Anytime you're up by 10+, have a shot to win late and don't. That's the definition of "snagging defeat from the jaws of victory."

And it seems the ESPN is going to ride this JT should be a Sr lie for the next 3 years. When in reality, he just moved back to his natural grade.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

USC's offense was really clicking. Some incredibly play by the QB and WRs. It was interesting to see them pick on the DBs who flat out refused to turn and look at the ball. It was almost a guaranteed PI if they didn't complete the pass.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

buckmarkduck wrote:So basically WSU coug'd it. Anytime you're up by 10+, have a shot to win late and don't. That's the definition of "snagging defeat from the jaws of victory."

And it seems the ESPN is going to ride this JT should be a Sr lie for the next 3 years. When in reality, he just moved back to his natural grade.
My IntroDUCKtion was on my 18th birthday. If only I had an extra year I wouldn't have gone the Uncle Rico route...
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »