Nebraska WR Tyjon Lindsey transferring to OSU

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Nebraska WR Tyjon Lindsey transferring to OSU

Post by greenyellow »

Jonathan Smith is slowly building up the talent level in Corvallis as they now have former 4* recruit and Nebraska WR Tyjon Lindsey. I remember him really liking the Ducks when he was a recruit but somehow ended up in Lincoln. He's yet to do much in college so it remains to be seen if he'll actually contribute in any major way.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Nebraska WR Tyjon Lindsey transferring to OSU

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I think OSU would be wise to go after a lot of transfers and JC guys. It has worked really well for Kansas St through the years.
Duck07
All-American

Re: Nebraska WR Tyjon Lindsey transferring to OSU

Post by Duck07 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I think OSU would be wise to go after a lot of transfers and JC guys. It has worked really well for Kansas St through the years.
Seems like he's doing exactly what his coach did when he was the QB there. He's smart to go after guys that have already been in college because the "appeal" factor of a school seemingly goes after getting to college and then it largely becomes about playing time and your ability to be productive where you go. I don't think it will show this year but he's raised the floor of the beavers in the short time he's been there.