Titans vs. chargers

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Titans vs. chargers

Post by Alan »

Just a heads up, cbs will be televising the game from London, starts at 6:30 am PT. Finally get to see Marcus for a game, they need a win. I agree with the other thread.... Marcus needs a new team and stable team.
Duck07
All-American

Re: Titans vs. chargers

Post by Duck07 »

Alan wrote:Just a heads up, cbs will be televising the game from London, starts at 6:30 am PT. Finally get to see Marcus for a game, they need a win. I agree with the other thread.... Marcus needs a new team and stable team.
The only way Marcus ends up on a new team is if he gets seriously injured this year. Tennessee is not going to trade him or let him walk unless something happens to him to make it clear they need to move in a new direction.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

As dismal a season as the Titans are having, they are leading their division. Tennessee, Houston & Jacksonville are all 3-3. With vicories over Jacksonville & Houston, Tennessee is 2-0 in division play. Houston is 1-1, Jacksonville is 0-1. Houston @ Jacksonville this Sunday.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Chargers 20 Titans 19. A heartbreaker for Tennessee. After the Titans kicked a field goal on the first possession the Chargers took the lead on a 80 yard TD pass 3 seconds later. Marcus through his first red zone interception in the game, it was tipped. Dion Lewis had some great twisting, breaking tackle runs in then game finishing with 91 yards. Mariota led the Titans on a 2 minute drive to make it 20-19. Tennessee decided to go for two and the lead. They got two chances when San Diego was called for defensive holding. The second attempt ended with an incomplete pass.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I don't know if going for the two point conversion was wise. Oh well.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13