All Pac-12

Bama @ LSU

Post by Bud Lee »

Not too bad for the first half, hopefully we can make some adjustments
UofDuck
Senior

Re: Bama @ LSU

Post by UofDuck »

I feel like it’s a Bama world and everyone else is playing in it.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

HOw does a team be this good year after year? It boggles my mind.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

I don't know, but they need to go to another conference
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

One of my best friends manages the Alumni Hall at Perkins Rowe down there. He was going off about LSU's QB situation and how this game exposed what everyone knew and feared. Having said that I just don't know who has the horses to keep up with Bama...they are in a completely different league and class than the rest of CFB it seems. Don't seem to be slowing down any time soon either.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I don’t blame any recruit for going to bama just like I don’t blame a basketball player for choosing duke. The results are proven each year, that they field a top team and their coach will get you drafted and win titles.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

mrpd21 wrote:One of my best friends manages the Alumni Hall at Perkins Rowe down there. He was going off about LSU's QB situation and how this game exposed what everyone knew and feared. Having said that I just don't know who has the horses to keep up with Bama...they are in a completely different league and class than the rest of CFB it seems. Don't seem to be slowing down any time soon either.
I disagree with him regarding the QB. I think the real problem is LSU could not run the ball and it put a lot of pressure on the passing game. That and think that Joe got his bell wrong on that sack on the one yard line. He didn't seem right after that.