Jaguars @ Titans, Thursday, 5:00 PT (FOX)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Jaguars @ Titans, Thursday, 5:00 PT (FOX)

Post by Merganzer »

Jaguars 4-8
Titans 6-6
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Jaguars @ Titans, Thursday, 5:00 PT (FOX)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Go Mariota!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Go Mariota!
Sixteen to two Titans. Jags are pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Titans 30 Jaguars 9.
It wasn't a great game for Marcus, but it turned out alright thanks to RB, Derrick Henry, 17-238, 14.0 & 4 TD's. The defense was sharp. Titans now, 7-6, have a shot at the playoffs, @ Giants, home for the Redskins, and the last game, home against the Colts.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Looks like the playoff chances are pretty slim. I think they have to win all those games and hope the Ravens lose two of the next four (Baltimore does have two difficult road games left), since they lost to the Ravens earlier. I don't think the Titans can catch anyone else. That one-point last-minute loss to the Chargers really hurts, especially since the Chargers are the other wildcard team right now.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Phalanx wrote:Looks like the playoff chances are pretty slim. I think they have to win all those games and hope the Ravens lose two of the next four (Baltimore does have two difficult road games left), since they lost to the Ravens earlier. I don't think the Titans can catch anyone else. That one-point last-minute loss to the Chargers really hurts, especially since the Chargers are the other wildcard team right now.
The loss to the Chargers is a bad one, particularly, in hindsight, by the going for two and the lead, that didn't work. As for the playoff chances? They aren't great, but thanks to the schedule, better than for some other teams. Of the remaining teams, the Titans have the best chance of running the table.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I watched the game last night as a team Titans played okay, Henry was lights out! I was very pleased to see someone else step up. But as good as Henry played the Jags just stunk up the place, they played terrible. I'm of the mindset with this many games remaining the Titans are still in it if there is a mathematical chance.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Merganzer wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Looks like the playoff chances are pretty slim. I think they have to win all those games and hope the Ravens lose two of the next four (Baltimore does have two difficult road games left), since they lost to the Ravens earlier. I don't think the Titans can catch anyone else. That one-point last-minute loss to the Chargers really hurts, especially since the Chargers are the other wildcard team right now.
The loss to the Chargers is a bad one, particularly, in hindsight, by the going for two and the lead, that didn't work. As for the playoff chances? They aren't great, but thanks to the schedule, better than for some other teams. Of the remaining teams, the Titans have the best chance of running the table.
Its the ravens loss that will likely keep them out of the playoffs due to tie-breakers and for as well as they've played the last few years against Jax, they absolutely blow against Luck and the Colts too. At this point you just accept that the AFCW gets one WC so its about getting that #6 spot.

Now if Henry could run like that against the other 30 teams they wouldn't be in this spot.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Duck07 wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
Its the ravens loss that will likely keep them out of the playoffs due to tie-breakers and for as well as they've played the last few years against Jax, they absolutely blow against Luck and the Colts too. At this point you just accept that the AFCW gets one WC so its about getting that #6 spot.

Now if Henry could run like that against the other 30 teams they wouldn't be in this spot.
It is definitely the 6 spot, and they do blow against the Colts. But, the Colts & Ravens Have tougher schedules Colts: @ Texans, Cowboys @ Colts Giants @ Colts & Colts @ Titans.
Ravens: Ravens @ Chiefs, Buccaneers @ Ravens Ravens @ Chargers & Browns @ Ravens.

Titans: Titans @ Giants, Redskins @ Titans & Colts @ Titans.
Unfortunately, for the Titans, the Broncos might have an even easier schedule: Broncos @ 49ers, Browns @ Broncos, Broncos @ Raiders & Broncos @ Chargers.
Last edited by Merganzer on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Derrick Henry went off..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13