AZ Coach Miller subpoenaed in corruption case

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

AZ Coach Miller subpoenaed in corruption case

Post by Merganzer »

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basket ... tion-trial

Attorneys representing the two remaining defendants in a federal criminal trial involving college basketball corruption have notified representatives of Arizona's Sean Miller and LSU's Will Wade that the coaches will be subpoenaed to testify at the April trial in New York, sources told ESPN on Monday.
Alan
Senior

Re: AZ Coach Miller subpoenaed in corruption case

Post by Alan »

I was hearing media reports yesterday that Miller will be fired at the end of the season and Luke Walton is the top choice to replace him. No idea how factual the reports are but I would guess the wheels are in motion.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Alan wrote:I was hearing media reports yesterday that Miller will be fired at the end of the season and Luke Walton is the top choice to replace him. No idea how factual the reports are but I would guess the wheels are in motion.
This coincides with the talk that Walton is certainly gone from the Lakers at the end of this season.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Merganzer wrote:
Alan wrote:I was hearing media reports yesterday that Miller will be fired at the end of the season and Luke Walton is the top choice to replace him. No idea how factual the reports are but I would guess the wheels are in motion.
This coincides with the talk that Walton is certainly gone from the Lakers at the end of this season.
Yeah, whomever Labron wants it appears...Miller's a slimeball...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine