NDSU/OREGON 2020

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

lmduck

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Post by lmduck »

NDSU_Slowhand wrote:
rockthief wrote:I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
Dont. The 2 NDSU idiots posting here are universally despised by 99.9% of NDSU fans.
Thanks for letting us know. There's always a few in every fan base including Oregon. I gotta say these two were pretty over the top though.

Hope all the good people in ND stay well and healthy. Hopefully we do get to have the game at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

NDSU_Slowhand wrote:
rockthief wrote:I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
Dont. The 2 NDSU idiots posting here are universally despised by 99.9% of NDSU fans.
42 Pages and 630 posts later, the voice of reason came lol. THANK YOU.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

lukeyrid13 wrote:....if only message board members could control our team canceling games etc.

- we would fire every head coach mid game
- we would bench our starting QB in 2/3 of our games
- our athletic director would be fired 3x a year
- we would go for it on every 4th down
- as soon as we trailed by double digits in any game, we would fold up the entire program as it’s a giant waste of time

But yes, us message board folks definitely were the reason this game was cancelled so please blame us.

Post of the week winner.
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

I'm just curious how the thank you thread got locked, but this is still going
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

squintsdd wrote:I'm just curious how the thank you thread got locked, but this is still going
The Dakota fans were starting to post in that one again. Didn't want to have another thread for them to post in. Mods and I want to keep all their discussions into one thread.

Plus, this has made us like $50 in ad revenue alone. We will take what we can get to pay for domain, hosting, and security. :lol:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
squintsdd wrote:I'm just curious how the thank you thread got locked, but this is still going
The Dakota fans were starting to post in that one again. Didn't want to have another thread for them to post in. Mods and I want to keep all their discussions into one thread.

Plus, this has made us like $50 in ad revenue alone. We will take what we can get to pay for domain, hosting, and security. :lol:
I would have never guessed that JBB talking to himself and getting the odd shot from a member would make money. Guess the GAM is right.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

FlDuckFan wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:

I would have never guessed that JBB talking to himself and getting the odd shot from a member would make money. Guess the GAM is right.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post on this thread!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

FlDuckFan wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:

:lol:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

UOducksTK1 wrote:

Fair enough, but it seems to have gone to mainly trolling and insults in this thread, which tends to get threads locked.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

With the Pac-12 going conference-only, this thread is no longer needed.