One Star Recruit

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Post by Lakesbison »

Sure Jan. .
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

rockthief wrote:I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
We were warned about lakebison by other NDSU fans. Don’t let their rhetoric shape your view on all fans. JBB is a bit much but not awful, I’d assume the rest are more or less moderate in comparison and would be fun to tailgate with.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

pudgejeff wrote:
rockthief wrote:I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
We were warned about lakebison by other NDSU fans. Don’t let their rhetoric shape your view on all fans. JBB is a bit much but not awful, I’d assume the rest are more or less moderate in comparison and would be fun to tailgate with.
I am sure this is true but this Lakebison person is off the rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pudgejeff
Senior

Post by pudgejeff »

lmduck wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
I am sure this is true but this Lakebison person is off the rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much agreed.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

I really wanted to beat them 48-10 but alas it will have to wait. The Bison have been my fcs fave for a long long time. But times change and so have I.
pudgejeff
Senior

Post by pudgejeff »

rockthief wrote:I really wanted to beat them 48-10 but alas it will have to wait. The Bison have been my fcs fave for a long long time. But times change and so have I.
I honestly was quietly sitting over here hoping as well. But I have a feeling the ndsu coaches would slowed things down even more if it started to get bad in hopes of keeping it look not so bad instead of opening it up in hopes to try and make a comeback.
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

Lol. The lucky ducks
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Lakesbison wrote:Wow. why are you guys so soft. this is embarassing. play the dam game.
Corona.
Communist myth so the sheep can be sheep.
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Re: Oregon backing out of NDSU game?

Post by JBB »

UOducksTK1 wrote:At least it's one less loss for you when you play your season this fall. I think that should be good news for you guys.

On a side note, all big 5 conferences are trending to skip non-conference games. Ohio State technically cancelled on us first.

All 5 are bluer than blue. Your game of football is being used as a weapon in the civil war.

No matter what happens to Oregon this year it’s the dreaded *

* cancelled game with NDSU BISON defending nation champions and Ohio State

Teams like Oregon that duck-out of their tough games, in Oregon’s case not only the #1 ranked NDSU BISON but The Ohio State too, there can be no national championship. Obviously no matter what you do ducking those games removes all credibility. Any loss this season will also be extrapolated into losses to NDSU and Ohio State. If by some miracle the ducks do go undefeated people will certainly be raising the eyebrow about the games Oregon “ducked”. There’s a can tied to your tail and that’s just ducky by me.

On the other hand NDSU gets the bragging rights. You quit. I see it as a forfeit. This was discussed earlier. There will be no return of any money and you owe NDSU at least the total buy out amount. The BISON are ready to play. Your choice not to play is just that, a choice, not force majeure.

Last edited by JBB on Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Can we do something about these trolls now?
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

Yes. I’m ducking out for good. Lol.

You ducked the NDSU BISON and THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES! :lol:
Last edited by JBB on Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

They sure are a special bunch in Fargo.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

....if only message board members could control our team canceling games etc.

- we would fire every head coach mid game
- we would bench our starting QB in 2/3 of our games
- our athletic director would be fired 3x a year
- we would go for it on every 4th down
- as soon as we trailed by double digits in any game, we would fold up the entire program as it’s a giant waste of time

But yes, us message board folks definitely were the reason this game was cancelled so please blame us.
NDSU_Slowhand
High School Drop Out

Post by NDSU_Slowhand »

Dont. The 2 NDSU idiots posting here are universally despised by 99.9% of NDSU fans.