Sim 3 (Days 16-20)

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

offtheheezy
Senior
GM: Vancouver Grizzlies

Re: Sim 3 (Days 16-20)

Post by offtheheezy »

Holy cow, Bradley went down and Marcus Fizer coming in with the 27 points 24 rebounds 2 steals 3 blocks game. https://ducksattack.com/DASL/boxes/20-2.html
Cellar-door
Senior
GM: Charlotte Hornets

Post by Cellar-door »

lol, Walker fouled out in 9 minutes... that might be a record
Hornets GM
the goat
Freshman
GM: Los Angeles Lakers

Post by the goat »

Thought the gaping hole at SG would hold us back but Calbert Chaney has been great for a minimum pick up

Our team offense is really good even without a true #1 guy
Lakers GM
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

After taking a look at the tanking teams, there is a clear abuser of the anti-tanking rules.

THE DENVER NUGGETS

Lamond Murray and Walt Williams at 0 games, 0 mpg. Benched for the likes of JRich, Bell, and Maggette.

As everyone who's tanked knows, tanks often come down to 1 or 2 game differences for better odds, so his 3 sims could easily move him up multiple spots in the odds even if forced to change the DC from here on out.

I think a 3-pick drop post-lotto is a fair punishment for such a despicable act.
The Bean Regime
Senior

Cellar-door wrote:lol, Walker fouled out in 9 minutes... that might be a record
I think back in my article writing days 8 was the usual winner with 1 or 2 players doing it each season.
Last edited by The Bean Regime on Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Bean Regime
Senior

1-3, with a loss to the cheating Nuggets.

Booker the star with 26.5/8.0/1.8 and a 55.1 FG% with 3.8 TOPG. He's loving that slow offense.

Smith 20.5 in 32.3 MPG, Anderson 25.3 in 40.8 MPG. Anderson's FG% has been pretty poor though.

Simmons had a pretty good sim with 6/3.8 in 16.8 MPG.
Last edited by The Bean Regime on Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the goat
Freshman
GM: Los Angeles Lakers

Post by the goat »

The Bean Regime wrote:After taking a look at the tanking teams, there is a clear abuser of the anti-tanking rules.

THE DENVER NUGGETS

Lamond Murray and Walt Williams at 0 games, 0 mpg. Benched for the likes of JRich, Bell, and Maggette.

As everyone who's tanked knows, tanks often come down to 1 or 2 game differences for better odds, so his 3 sims could easily move him up multiple spots in the odds even if forced to change the DC from here on out.

I think a 3-pick drop post-lotto is a fair punishment for such a despicable act.
The tanking police out in full force :lol:

Dirk/Murray/Williams/Stoudemire is actually a decent line up

I can't wait to see what teams will do next year for the Lebron/Wade/Melo sweepstakes
Lakers GM
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

The Bean Regime wrote:After taking a look at the tanking teams, there is a clear abuser of the anti-tanking rules.

THE DENVER NUGGETS

Shady indeed
vincent1469
Five Star Recruit
GM: Seattle Supersonics

Post by vincent1469 »

We’ll survive until Hurley gets back
The Bean Regime
Senior

vincent1469 wrote:We’ll survive until Hurley gets back
First Wedge now Prigioni. Sonics PGs just can't be bad. :lol:
Foxyg1396
Five Star Recruit
GM: Denver Nuggets

Post by Foxyg1396 »

THE DENVER NUGGETS

My bad, I had a family emergency, so ownage was kindly using my preseason DC
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

bellsduck wrote:

THE DENVER NUGGETS

Shady indeed
And Damon on the bench too
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

Foxyg1396 wrote:

THE DENVER NUGGETS

My bad, I had a family emergency, so ownage was kindly using my preseason DC
Hope all is well buddy.
---

PistolPeteJR
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Shouldn't we use a CPU DC if someone can't post on season opener? And ya hope all is well bro.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13