Sim 9 (Days 56-59)

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Re: Sim 9 (Days 56-59)

Post by The Bean Regime »

1-1. Crushed Magic, got crushed by Kings.

Of course, new acquisition!

Jonathan Isaac, 2 games, 36 MPG, 24.5/11.5/3.0/0.5/4.0 with 1 TOPG on a 53.1 FG%, 100 3PT%, 100 FT% (14 FTA)

Not a bad start at all.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Notes halfway through the season:

How far ahead the Magic are to the rest of the East. Are they really that much better than everyone else? Or is that Conference lacking?

Suns looked to have taken the next step in a competitive division.

Lakers cant find their footing despite a solid starting 11
Cellar-door
Senior
GM: Charlotte Hornets

Post by Cellar-door »

1-3, and Scottie Lewis is out for almost the entire remainder of the season.

Lynn Greer had a crazy game in the loss to the Sonics:
39/9/9 w/ 7 steals on 16-21 from the floor.
Hornets GM
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

Oregon Ownage wrote:Notes halfway through the season:

How far ahead the Magic are to the rest of the East. Are they really that much better than everyone else? Or is that Conference lacking?

Oh no Jordan Brown bby what u doin?

They were doing fairly well recently before Towns went down. Also had a horrid stretch between days 28-44 where they went 3-12. Some major flaws in their turnover prone PG and their lack of defense at the forward positions.

---

Like to see the Suns doing well. Green's not a great fit. Might want to have him off the bench to hide his defense and bolster the bench scoring.

Did Raptors ever do a DC? There's no way they're running a good DC with Garland and Kawhi performing so badly (compared to their careers anyways)

Other than the raptors though, sure. Heat's best players' defenses are B+, B-, and C+. Knicks should probably be better. Curious to see Ball not taking advantage of being the man. only 21 per 36 as #1? Probably the balanced offense. Bell will thrive in an outside offense, so I can't imagine they're staying balanced for Baldwin Jr. MVP Lonzo is back for the 76ers at least.
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

The Bean Regime wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:Notes halfway through the season:

Oh no Jordan Brown bby what u doin?

They were doing fairly well recently before Towns went down. Also had a horrid stretch between days 28-44 where they went 3-12. Some major flaws in their turnover prone PG and their lack of defense at the forward positions.

---

Like to see the Suns doing well. Green's not a great fit. Might want to have him off the bench to hide his defense and bolster the bench scoring.

Did Raptors ever do a DC? There's no way they're running a good DC with Garland and Kawhi performing so badly (compared to their careers anyways)

Other than the raptors though, sure. Heat's best players' defenses are B+, B-, and C+. Knicks should probably be better. Curious to see Ball not taking advantage of being the man. only 21 per 36 as #1? Probably the balanced offense. Bell will thrive in an outside offense, so I can't imagine they're staying balanced for Baldwin Jr. MVP Lonzo is back for the 76ers at least.
The Magic really are that good. Did you see the efficiency thread in the Articles section? Elite on both ends.

The Lakeshow are playing Obiagu at C. B/C+ def/reb. That's brutal for them. Their defense is really bad right now. And Jordan Brown died tbh.

The Raps don't seem to have plugged in a DC. Not sure what's happening there... lukey's got the best roster in the league in my opinion with Garland/Ingram/Kawhi/Redick/Maker.

The Knicks should be running outside, I agree. Side note: that Bell FT% is so, so good for a team to have man.

And for the Suns, that Green contract is going to hurt unless he explodes. Barring injuries to the opponent, I just don't see Phoenix winning it with this core. LBJ is really nice obviously, as is Marvin, but every other position could be better in my opinion (minus KP), particularly on defense. Honestly this Suns team reminds me a bit of that Raptors team from a season or two ago that had great play everywhere except at SG with Lonnie Walker. It cost them.
---

PistolPeteJR