Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Trading

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Trading Players

1) Each team may give up a maximum of five players and/or picks in a trade. If a team deals more then 5 players/picks in a trade, it must be processed as two trades.

2) A team cannot trade first round picks, leaving them without picks in 2 consecutive years. (DASL allows the trading of any pick as a future consideration. These picks will be owed picks, and will be listed on the Owed Picks thread.)

3) A team that is over the salary cap can receive up to 115% in total salary of the salaries it is trading away.

4) Players cannot be cut and resigned in the trade process. Any player cut in a trade will be placed on waivers. After 48 hours anyone can sign him.

5) Players cannot be traded back and forth in the same trade. (Note: A 3rd party cannot be used as a loop hole to get by this rule. Any attempt at this will veto'd by the commish)

6) Players cannot be traded to be MAXd.

7) MLE and LLE players are allowed to be traded.

8) A player cannot be traded back and forth between the same team until at least 30 sim days have passed.

9) Any owed or swapped pick, which is generic and not team specific, will be fulfilled at the completion of the year of the pick (after playoffs / before draft)

10) You may only trade drafts picks up to four years in the future (ex: if we are in year 2000, only 00, 01, 02, and 03 firsts are tradeable).

**No more than 2 FAs can be used as trade fillers.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Trading

Post by pudgejeff »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Trading Players

1) Each team may give up a maximum of five players and/or picks in a trade. If a team deals more then 5 players/picks in a trade, it must be processed as two trades.

2) A team cannot trade first round picks, leaving them without picks in 2 consecutive years. (DASL allows the trading of any pick as a future consideration. These picks will be owed picks, and will be listed on the Owed Picks thread.)

3) A team that is over the salary cap can receive up to 115% in total salary of the salaries it is trading away.

4) Players cannot be cut and resigned in the trade process. Any player cut in a trade will be placed on waivers. After 48 hours anyone can sign him.

5) Players cannot be traded back and forth in the same trade. (Note: A 3rd party cannot be used as a loop hole to get by this rule. Any attempt at this will veto'd by the commish)

8) A player cannot be traded back and forth between the same team until at least 30 sim days have passed.

What do you mean by this?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Trading Players

What do you mean by this?
Honestly, I'm not sure lol. I think it means if you don't have the cap space to offer a player without bird years, you can't trade him to a crappy team and have them max him and trade him back to you. Or maybe nothing. Ignore it for now.

FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Say I have a player on the trading block and 2 teams are offering me roughly equal deals can 1 team say offer me additional things like maybe ducks merch since i live so far away to sweeten the deal?

I know the answer will most likely be No but i wanted it to be official .
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Haha best question. I will get back to u
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

I of course would be willing to trade any Gator memorabilia of equal value
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

FlDuckFan wrote:Say I have a player on the trading block and 2 teams are offering me roughly equal deals can 1 team say offer me additional things like maybe ducks merch since i live so far away to sweeten the deal?

We ever get this ruled on? with the way my team is going I could use a new decal for my truck. ;)
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

FlDuckFan wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Say I have a player on the trading block and 2 teams are offering me roughly equal deals can 1 team say offer me additional things like maybe ducks merch since i live so far away to sweeten the deal?

We ever get this ruled on? with the way my team is going I could use a new decal for my truck. ;)
If they're of equal value it's fine yeah.
Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

trade deadline?
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

9) Any owed or swapped pick, which is generic and not team specific, will be fulfilled at the completion of the year of the pick (after playoffs / before draft)
added