Put your Trade Blocks here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

draftbust
One Star Recruit

Timberwolves Trade Block

Post by draftbust »

Check out my team, Minnesota Timberwolves

Looking forward to move the following players:
1. C DeAndre Ayton, 30 years old... 3 times All Stars Ayton still has 3 years left in his contract range from 14 million-16 million. He is currently having a monstrous season by posting a 18.0 PPG/14.1 RPG/2.3 APG/1.9 BPG statline. Ayton definitely will help those of you who is contending for the playoff for the next few years. I'm willing to part ways with him for picks or prospects
2. SF Jaylen Brown, 32 years old... similar to Ayton, Brown is having 3 years left in his contract. He is averaging 17.6 PPG this season and he definitely gonna be a good 2nd or 3rd option in a contending team
3. PF Sam Rooks, 25 years old... Rooks is an elite rebounder, averaging over 10 rebounds per game in just under 30 minutes of playing time. His contract is cheap enough for you to snag him(only 1.8 M and expire at the end of the season)
4. C Bryson Warren, 24 years old... young center with nice potential. Very good center if you need depth at that position

I'm also willing to listen to offers for breakthrough star this season, SG Jadon Jones(25) and reigning ROTY winner, C Luis Haynes(23)

Cheers...
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Timberwolves Trade Block

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Let me know if Tatum interests you.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13