Miami Heat & Milwaukee Bucks

Post Completed Trades Here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

BucksGM
Five Star Recruit
GM: Milwaukee Bucks

Re: Miami Heat & Milwaukee Bucks

Post by BucksGM »

TDotDarkwing wrote:P.S. I’m the one that made the offer, bucks accepted. When I was told I couldn’t trade future picks, I offered to switch the pick. So I wasn’t taken advantage of. If anything I made a “bad offer.” I still contend that this deal was the best option to win now. If some of you could respond to my offers, I could keep shaping up my roster.
Thanks. I wasn’t going to point that out because those guys will always find something to say regardless, but I appreciate you providing further clarity.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

If you had been here 5+ seasons there might be a little discussion about taking on kanters contract and not much else. We have seen numerous new guys come in, trade all their picks and bounce and leave the next GM with peanuts and just handing out top picks(Cavs).

In this case at least it's not a ton of your own future picks, but just giving feedback why some GM's here are worried or opposed. Stick around, make good moves and you won't see any commentary on a trade similar to this. That's all. Just gotta earn your stripes a bit I suppose
TDotDarkwing
Three Star Recruit
GM: Miami Heat

Post by TDotDarkwing »

lukeyrid13 wrote:If you had been here 5+ seasons there might be a little discussion about taking on kanters contract and not much else. We have seen numerous new guys come in, trade all their picks and bounce and leave the next GM with peanuts and just handing out top picks(Cavs).

In this case at least it's not a ton of your own future picks, but just giving feedback why some GM's here are worried or opposed. Stick around, make good moves and you won't see any commentary on a trade similar to this. That's all. Just gotta earn your stripes a bit I suppose
Thank you for being civil. I plan to stick around unless others find it to be in the best interest of the league for me to leave.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

TDotDarkwing wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:If you had been here 5+ seasons there might be a little discussion about taking on kanters contract and not much else. We have seen numerous new guys come in, trade all their picks and bounce and leave the next GM with peanuts and just handing out top picks(Cavs).

Thank you for being civil. I plan to stick around unless others find it to be in the best interest of the league for me to leave.
Don't worry about that, the only reason that would happen is if you were inactive. I can tell you, we're all more about supporting people and making sure they have fun. That's why my comments were aimed at the bucks owner, he knows the values of the guys and what kind of trade this was. We want you to be able to compete and this will hamper your rebuild and dug him out of the hole he was in. I have no doubt as long as you stay active you'll build them into a contender, but this will push that out a few years!