Seattle - Vancouver Trades

Post Completed Trades Here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Re: Seattle - Vancouver Trades

Post by FlDuckFan »

Yes I got antsy. I do appreciate all the feedback. If I stuck in mediocrity for years to come so be it , I've been there since the league started. Should I have probably went after younger players yes but it is what it is. I'm not good at drafting players , so I much prefer getting established players.
eddy_zamora
Four Star Recruit
GM: Seattle Supersonics GM

Post by eddy_zamora »

FlDuckFan wrote:Yes I got antsy. I do appreciate all the feedback. If I stuck in mediocrity for years to come so be it , I've been there since the league started. Should I have probably went after younger players yes but it is what it is. I'm not good at drafting players , so I much prefer getting established players.
We all just wanna see everyone succeed, and it’s easy to give our opinions when it isn’t our team to run. I was mediocre with Pistons and Celtics, trading everyone all the time and never having a direction. Now, I was patient for 2 years and Danny Ainge-d my way into arguably the best team in the league who’s locked in for 2-3 years and I’m nowhere close to the hard cap. You I’ll get better, just trust yourself and worst comes to worst clear your books and throw money at people. You’ll be fine
SUPERSONICS GM
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

eddy_zamora wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Yes I got antsy. I do appreciate all the feedback. If I stuck in mediocrity for years to come so be it , I've been there since the league started. Should I have probably went after younger players yes but it is what it is. I'm not good at drafting players , so I much prefer getting established players.
We all just wanna see everyone succeed, and it’s easy to give our opinions when it isn’t our team to run. I was mediocre with Pistons and Celtics, trading everyone all the time and never having a direction. Now, I was patient for 2 years and Danny Ainge-d my way into arguably the best team in the league who’s locked in for 2-3 years and I’m nowhere close to the hard cap. You I’ll get better, just trust yourself and worst comes to worst clear your books and throw money at people. You’ll be fine

That's why I appreciate the league, the general policy seems to be just be cool bro . Plus I'm not the kind of person who would make a giant move and if it doesn't work out then bounce.
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Had to switch DJ Stewart to trade 2 and Crowder to trade 1 to make work.. Since it didn't feature any different players, I process it. Done

Solid move for both.