GM: Miami Heat

Re: Heat Cavs

Post by TDotDarkwing »

OP updated.
jtj0008
Two Star Recruit

Post by jtj0008 »

I did not agree to this. I will not be doing business with the Heat.
TDotDarkwing
Three Star Recruit

Post by TDotDarkwing »

jtj0008 wrote:I did not agree to this. I will not be doing business with the Heat.
Can you simply state publicly that the only reason you’re not making this trade is because I subsequently traded for Bogues and devalued the picks you were receiving. The options I have provided to rectify this trade are fair. You’re not giving up any extra players. In fact this trade even helps you tank further for the next 30 days before you trade back for Mills. I’ve never seen a trade that is easily fixable get cancelled by one side in this manner.

Never in my time here or in any other sim have I seen such moral depravity and underhandedness.
jtj0008
Two Star Recruit

Post by jtj0008 »

TDotDarkwing wrote:
jtj0008 wrote:I did not agree to this. I will not be doing business with the Heat.
Can you simply state publicly that the only reason you’re not making this trade is because I subsequently traded for Bogues and devalued the picks you were receiving. The options I have provided to rectify this trade are fair. You’re not giving up any extra players. In fact this trade even helps you tank further for the next 30 days before you trade back for Mills. I’ve never seen a trade that is easily fixable get cancelled by one side in this manner.

Never in my time here or in any other sim have I seen such moral depravity and underhandedness.
The Kings trade was already posted, and I agreed to the original trade because I was keeping my word. I will publicly state the reason I'm not doing any trade with you is that I don't like you or the high horse you sit on. To attribute denying a different trade due to moral depravity constitutes my claims. I am not obligated to serve you at your request. Get over yourself. We are done here. You can continue talking to yourself if you wish.
TDotDarkwing
Three Star Recruit

Post by TDotDarkwing »

jtj0008 wrote:
TDotDarkwing wrote:

The Kings trade was already posted, and I agreed to the original trade because I was keeping my word. I will publicly state the reason I'm not doing any trade with you is that I don't like you or the high horse you sit on. To attribute denying a different trade due to moral depravity constitutes my claims. I am not obligated to serve you at your request. Get over yourself. We are done here. You can continue talking to yourself if you wish.
You agreed to our trade before knowledge of the Kings trade. You won’t do the trade because you don’t like me? :cry: you’re a joke.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Clearly this looks dead so I am locking