All Draft related information will be here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

2021 PGs

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Darius Garland C B- B C+ C- A
Very effective in iso situations and knows how to get his own shot. Has a nice feel for getting to the rim, uses crossovers and dribbles well. Loses the ball on occasion when threading passes but can pull that pass off more often than not. Can rise up over defenders to get his shot and does a nice job of creating space off the dribble. Great potential

Lynn Greer III C C+ C B+ C- A
Lots of upside. Greer will be a work in progress. Very versatile defender who has a solid jump shot. Is shaky on the ball currently, but give him time. Is just beginning to reach his potential and has a lot more upside in his game. One of the quickest players in this draft class. Amazing raw potential

Elijah Weaver C C+ C B D- A
He's got the size and quickness to lock it up in man to man D, sliding his feet well and getting low in his stance. He's pesky, always looking to get after the ball, and he can turn defense into offense in a hurry. Will need to develop an outside shot to become a lead guard. Smart with the ball in his hands and wont make a pass until he is sure he can make it. Good potential

Jahvon Quinerly C C B B+ C B
Quinerly is a gamer, a competitor, a hard worker and an ultra talented lead guard who makes those around him better. Good handles. He's a savvy player who seems to play one step ahead of everyone else on the court. Good potential

Courtney Ramey C- C B C+ C A
A natural pass-first point guard, who needs to work on his handles at this level but plays with his head up and is always looking to get his teammates involved. Does a great job of drawing the defense and is a master of using the dribble to create passing angles. Good potential

Andrew Nembhard B C B- C+ C C
Uses his size very well to drive to the hoop and score. One of the best handlers in this draft but passing can be very iffy. Wont blow you away with his athletic ability but is no slouch either. Can handle defending the perimeter and will stick his hand to deflect passes on occasion. Average potential

Jalen Carey C B B- C+ C- B
Very good shooting stroke but will need to improve his range. Handling is good, not great and his passing is coming along. The ability is there if a coach can motivate and bring the potential out in him to be a good DASL player. Good potential.

Marcus Carr C B+ C+ B+ D+ C
Off the bench scorer with a very good shooting stoke that extends to the 3 point line. Also is not afraid to get dirty on defense with some hard nosed defending. Not too reliable with the ball in his hands but passing is above average. Not much potential but can be an impact for you now.

Jose Alvarado C C+ A- C+ C B
Best overall pure PG in this class due to his outstanding handles and passing ability. Not the most giftest athlete in this class but does what you ask of him, run the offense. Good shooting stroke but struggles outside the paint. Good potential.

C.J. Roberts B- C+ C+ B- D+ B
Slashing point guard who prefers to score instead in distribute. Needs to improve behind the line but inside of it, he is efficient. Needs to improve his handling to be counted on for big minutes. Very good at reading passe son defense and intercepting them. Above average potential.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Re: 2021 PGs

Post by Oregon Ownage »

PG notes are done
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Did I just miss him one year, or is Payton Pritchard just never coming to this league?
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Had to look to see who he is. Typically what I was doing with the guys in college was going through mock drafts and filling rest with juniors and seniors. Now I’m just using high school rankings, top guys are usually the studs. 3 star and 4 star are role players and rest are filled with bottom rankings. He will be 24 for next years draft so I can put something about him playing a year in Spain. Also was saving miles Norris for next years and a nice crop of euros. Like I told Ownage, I’m pretty set until 2025 draft. Mostly why the draft files are taking a little longer. It’s hard to find a lot of guys age unless they are a top rated prospect

Also for future wise, if I miss a player just send a PM. I had miss Tyreke Evans one year.
Marzeial
Freshman
GM: Atlanta Hawks

Post by Marzeial »

Winston Garland was underrated for years on my team. Crazy that his son is now in the DASL