Video

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Video

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Is there a way to get rid of the Highlights video at the bottom of the pages? I cant find an option to get rid of it as it has caused my computer to slow down when I come to this site. Thanks
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Re: Video

Post by AJ_U »

Try right clicking on the player and clicking on settings, there should be some options in there. besides that there is no other way.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

i can't get that to go away either. it has slowed down my computer to the point where i only come here once or twice a week instead of every day. i have a nice mac that handles everything fine, but firefox cannot operate with c4q in a tab because of that video.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

USUaggieDuck wrote:i can't get that to go away either. it has slowed down my computer to the point where i only come here once or twice a week instead of every day. i have a nice mac that handles everything fine, but firefox cannot operate with c4q in a tab because of that video.
Hmm, I've used firefox fine. I can look into this more if you send me some details such as the version of firefox. An upgrade could solve your problem, or try out Google Chrome. Chrome is pretty awesome.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:i can't get that to go away either. it has slowed down my computer to the point where i only come here once or twice a week instead of every day. i have a nice mac that handles everything fine, but firefox cannot operate with c4q in a tab because of that video.
Hmm, I've used firefox fine. I can look into this more if you send me some details such as the version of firefox. An upgrade could solve your problem, or try out Google Chrome. Chrome is pretty awesome.

I use chrome to come here, but I prefer firefox. I have the latest version, and I'm running Mac OS Lion, but I was running leopard/snow leopard over the last month.