Introducing myself...

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Student265
Two Star Recruit

Introducing myself...

Post by Student265 »

I am a CFB fan who sometimes wonders whether I am an Oregon fan first and a CFB fan second, or the other way around. I believe this is the greatest sport on the planet and there is no close second.

I have been displaced from Oregon for the last 8 years and have lived in a place that has the most diverse group of CFB fans in the nation. Due to tourism, work, two major military bases, me having an Oregon Ducks tattoo on my for-arm while bartending at a bar that sits in the middle of 6+ major hotels, I get to talk with CFB fans from all over the nation on a daily basis. I have learned that great CFB and their passionate fans are all over the country. I hold no animosity for any team even though I really, really, really, want to see my Ducks win!! I consider myself a student of the game and more specifically in analyzing the game, hence the screen name.

I am looking forward to chatting with all of you...
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: Introducing myself...

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Welcome to the board!!
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

Sounds good, I love hearing other fans views as well, we look forward to having you around....welcome.
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Welcome to the village... Birds of a feather, Flock together!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

welcome to C4Q, hope you will enjoy your stay here.
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

Welcome! Are you a student at UO? or just a student in general? haha
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

Student265 wrote:I am a CFB fan who sometimes wonders whether I am an Oregon fan first and a CFB fan second, or the other way around. I believe this is the greatest sport on the planet and there is no close second.

I have been displaced from Oregon for the last 8 years and have lived in a place that has the most diverse group of CFB fans in the nation. Due to tourism, work, two major military bases, me having an Oregon Ducks tattoo on my for-arm while bartending at a bar that sits in the middle of 6+ major hotels, I get to talk with CFB fans from all over the nation on a daily basis. I have learned that great CFB and their passionate fans are all over the country. I hold no animosity for any team even though I really, really, really, want to see my Ducks win!! I consider myself a student of the game and more specifically in analyzing the game, hence the screen name.

I am looking forward to chatting with all of you...
Bienvenidos amigo. I think when you got the ink, it pretty clearly answered your original conundrum.

Go Ducks
AKA: CAgrown
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Welcome to Ducks Attack!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13