Huskies-Ducks game televised?

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

duckscribe
Three Star Recruit

Huskies-Ducks game televised?

Post by duckscribe »

Does anyone know how to get the game this weekend in California?
Duck07
All-American

Re: Huskies-Ducks game televised?

Post by Duck07 »

duckscribe wrote:Does anyone know how to get the game this weekend in California?
Fox Sports NW changed to Root. I imagine that means that it is still under the Fox network so Fox Bay Area might have it. If not, there will be a few online streams of the game that a few of us will post for people.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Kind of off-topic but why does Root have an All-Access show for the Fuskies, Beavers, and Cougs but not the Ducks?
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Phenom wrote:Kind of off-topic but why does Root have an All-Access show for the Fuskies, Beavers, and Cougs but not the Ducks?
Just a guess but I'd assume because of CSNW as well as our IMG marketing contract. Same reason we don't see any Beavs/Huskies/Cougars on CSNW. Root is absolute garbage though. Their announcers make Joe G look like Kirk Herbstreit or the CBS A game crew (their names are slipping my mind).
Quack_12
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quack_12 »

Duck24 wrote:
Phenom wrote:Kind of off-topic but why does Root have an All-Access show for the Fuskies, Beavers, and Cougs but not the Ducks?
Just a guess but I'd assume because of CSNW as well as our IMG marketing contract. Same reason we don't see any Beavs/Huskies/Cougars on CSNW. Root is absolute garbage though. Their announcers make Joe G look like Kirk Herbstreit or the CBS A game crew (their names are slipping my mind).

The worst I hate it I was hoping we would never be on ROOT again. Lets see who they mis name this time.
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit

Post by Autzenoise »

It really surprises me that this game wasn't picked up. Over the last few years the national media has really been buying in to the rivalry more than they used to (obviously because we are winning).
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
Quack_12
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quack_12 »

This is a huge game IDK why it didn't get picked up by ESPN.
ducksvb6
Three Star Recruit

Post by ducksvb6 »

It's not televised because the analysts want to support Luck. The 100 points he will put on OS will give them three hours of dialogue and lots of Heisman chatter. They picked that game over ours.
Quack_12
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quack_12 »

ducksvb6 wrote:It's not televised because the analysts want to support Luck. The 100 points he will put on OS will give them three hours of dialogue and lots of Heisman chatter. They picked that game over ours.
IDK about a 100 bro. Oregon State might pull an upset YOU NEVER KNOW. Just saying.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Quack_12 wrote:
ducksvb6 wrote:It's not televised because the analysts want to support Luck. The 100 points he will put on OS will give them three hours of dialogue and lots of Heisman chatter. They picked that game over ours.
IDK about a 100 bro. Oregon State might pull an upset YOU NEVER KNOW. Just saying.
Yea, and I mightbe taking all of the Oregon cheerleaders home after the game. YOU NEVER KNOW. Just saying.

:lol:
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

Duck07 wrote:
Quack_12 wrote:
Yea, and I mightbe taking all of the Oregon cheerleaders home after the game. YOU NEVER KNOW. Just saying.

07, you inviting the rest of us over??? :lol:
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

Yea, and I mightbe taking all of the Oregon cheerleaders home after the game.

And your home address is?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

duck55 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Quack_12 wrote:

07, you inviting the rest of us over??? :lol:
Get ahold of my man boyd97401 on oregonlive. He's going to be picking up guests up. I think it's only 450$/guest (you do get a free fresca) and 1000$/pair.
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Duck07 wrote:
Quack_12 wrote:

You can show them the K. Hanna Slamma! (inside joke between 07 and myself)
ducksvb6
Three Star Recruit

Post by ducksvb6 »

San Diego Alumni Chapter e-mailed arrived stating that they have access for the game. Go to UO Alumni Association web site and check Chapters for the location.