Videos driving me crazy

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Re: Videos driving me crazy

Post by Duck07 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Every time I try to go back a page or click on a new forum link I have to deal with a message prompt asking me to leave or stay on the current page. I'm pretty sure this is being caused by the videos at the bottom being autoplayed. It honestly has gotten to the point where I don't frequent the forum as often because it's a hassle to navigate.

Not sure if this is a widespread problem or just me. I also noticed Google ads at the top that my Adblock normally filters, but they are there all the time now. Maybe my Adblock is not working correctly and that has something to do with it?
Thats weird. I've got adblock on myself in Firefox and I don't get any prompts. Might want to update your browser and/or adblock. Could be that you've got a setting changed too and that is why the prompts come up each time.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Videos driving me crazy

Post by USUaggieDuck »

The videos are terrible. I won't even visit the site on my computer anymore because of them. They freeze up chrome bad. I got tapatalk for ipad and android just so I wouldn't have to deal with them.

Sent from my iPad
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

i use adblock on chrome, works like charm.
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit

Post by Autzenoise »

I don't use adblock with Chrome and I haven't had any issues. Odd because I have fairly slow internet.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

What browser are you guys using? I'm using Chrome and haven't experienced any problems. In fact, I've used the site from about 3 different locations with no issues.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13