How Can We Improve

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Mops
Four Star Recruit

How Can We Improve

Post by Mops »

Honestly, lay it on me. How can I make this place better?
jhopduck
Five Star Recruit

Re: How Can We Improve

Post by jhopduck »

Bringing cheerleaders into chat would be a good start. Webcams optional.
Twitter: @JHopkins541

Email: duckterritoryjustin@gmail.com
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Mops,
I may still be a newbie and only coming here less than a year. In the 8 months or so that been coming here for the most part have enjoyed things. I was a little disturbed though with the bickering on the Dior Mathis thread I started. Maybe this is just my opinion but as I said on the thread i think most of us do not care where the info is coming from that is out there. Whether it be from Ducks Territory.. Rivals... Scouts.. or ESPN. I believe each can offer valid information and people must realize this is recruiting.. these kids change minds frequently. What bothered me was the bickering in that thread and feel that has to stop. If the bickering over where information comes from continues.. the people coming here will leave.. and the people that have the inside information like you.. Jhop... TK.. or any others may cease to coming here. I guess what would ask is that just get the guys to stop the bickering.. if bickering occurs maybe close the thread it happens in.

For whatever it is worth.. I greatly appreciate all that you and the others with the inside information bring.Sure I get disappointed when doesnt work out for the ducks.. but it is all part of the recruiting process. I wish I had the kind of info and inside information you guys do. Been an avid duck fan for years.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

jhopduck wrote:Bringing cheerleaders into chat would be a good start. Webcams optional.
No. Mandatory. Come on Jhop. You should know better.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Frankly, the information exchanged here is phenominal, considering it is a free site.

If you really must get into breast beating matches, please go butt heads on the "Other" Forum provided elsewhere on this site.

By the way, if you think that makes me sound like an aulde fadht, you're right... I'll be 56 in a little more than a month.

I earned the title!

Plus, if you can't post without literally using seriously offensive language, please learn to do so. I have been a logger, saw filer, and a deputy sheriff, so it's not like I haven't hear or read it all.

That doesn't mean it's acceptable.

Keep up the good work, guys!

This is still the best free site for Duck fans!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

jhopduck wrote:Bringing cheerleaders into chat would be a good start. Webcams optional.
And make it a video chat :D
gosterman01
Three Star Recruit

Post by gosterman01 »

More interviews with recruits. I know you have been busy with the other site, but it would be cool to get more insight from you. :)
goyellowgreen
Two Star Recruit

Post by goyellowgreen »

i'm also a newb and I love the info and links available here!!!

But even more, I REALLY LOVE the more...umm...friendly and welcoming vibe of this board. I came here from the eDuck "Open Season" board....I've made close to 100 posts over there now, and I feel like I'm talking to myself!!! Only one poster has gone out of his way to "be my friend" over there! When I ask a question, I'd say maybe 1 out of 5 will be answered.

So BIG THANKS for all you do....
I'm pretty damn glad this board is here.....and FWIW, the Jeremiah Masoli thread is still my favorite!! :)
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Welcome aboard!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

goyellowgreen wrote:i'm also a newb and I love the info and links available here!!!

But even more, I REALLY LOVE the more...umm...friendly and welcoming vibe of this board. I came here from the eDuck "Open Season" board....I've made close to 100 posts over there now, and I feel like I'm talking to myself!!! Only one poster has gone out of his way to "be my friend" over there! When I ask a question, I'd say maybe 1 out of 5 will be answered.

So BIG THANKS for all you do....
I'm pretty damn glad this board is here.....and FWIW, the Jeremiah Masoli thread is still my favorite!! :)
Glad we can be a refuge for you!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
goyellowgreen
Two Star Recruit

Post by goyellowgreen »

aww, thanks guys!! :D
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

gosterman01 wrote:More interviews with recruits. I know you have been busy with the other site, but it would be cool to get more insight from you. :)

I agree with this...I realize most of the interviews you guys are doing are for DT, but maybe something could be worked out where a few of them are done for this site. Other than that I think everything's great!
cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Post by cmmadness »

I'm looking for a thread titled: "Recruiting for Dummies." Hoping to have a thread for folks like myself who have some questions that others might need not be asked, but rookie may need to ask them. Just a thought.
cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Post by cmmadness »

Yikes-----bad spelling. :oops: You get the idea.
Mops
Four Star Recruit

Post by Mops »

I'll try and get more recruiting stuff up.

If you haven't already sign up for twitter and follow me.

www.Twitter.com/Prehmmr

I drop a lot of stuff on there, its free and a great way to stay up to date on stuff. I do something whenever I hear a rumor, speak to a kid, am writing the article, just wrote the article, have a thought, whatever. Its a great tool to get all the latest stuff.