2 year anniversary!

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit

Re: 2 year anniversary!

Post by Autzenoise »

Signed up for the old site within the first couple weeks. I don't think I have gone more than day or 2 without chicking in. Not someone that posts often, but I am always lurking :P

Thanks guys for a great site. I have recruited quite a few lurkers also :P
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
ksmack
Three Star Recruit

Post by ksmack »

feel very fortunate to be part of the chat4quacks family..thank you all! This site hands down is the shiznit! We need celebrate for the 5 year anniversary of this site like a chat4quacks luncheon or something..Let plan it TK! Peace yall! look forward to this season Go DUcks.. and also look forward to the our next recruiting in 2011! ;)
Its Otime everytime, Quack loud and Proud!
RuhlandAsherBestEver
Three Star Recruit

Post by RuhlandAsherBestEver »

TK I have really enjoyed the banter and fun with our fellow Duck fans. Thanks
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

woundedknees wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:It was actually 2 weeks ago, but it's never to late to celebrate.

Exactly two years ago, I tried posting on olive and educk, but it seemed kinda of disorganized (Not a shot at either, both are very successful forums). So I decided to start a new Oregon Ducks forum and emphasized organization and member cooperation. 2 years later, 1,300+ members and 100,000+ posts (from both forums).Top poster after two years - woundedknees.

This is fun, glad it worked out. Thanks to all the great members of this forum and to Mops, AJ, Nate, Danny, and anyone else who has helped out. Let's keep it rolling.
I talk too much!

Sorry I missed the celebration ;) ... I was stuck in FuskieVille for the last few days. Man am I glad to be back home!
Better watch your backside, Wounded. Gofightingducks is catching up!