2 year anniversary!

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Re: 2 year anniversary!

Post by gofightingducks »

I came over from the original board but was pretty new before the changeover. I can't even remember how many posts I had. No where near the number I have on this board. 8-)
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

UOducksTK1 wrote:It was actually 2 weeks ago, but it's never to late to celebrate.

Exactly two years ago, I tried posting on olive and educk, but it seemed kinda of disorganized (Not a shot at either, both are very successful forums). So I decided to start a new Oregon Ducks forum and emphasized organization and member cooperation. 2 years later, 1,300+ members and 100,000+ posts (from both forums).Top poster after two years - woundedknees.

This is fun, glad it worked out. Thanks to all the great members of this forum and to Mops, AJ, Nate, Danny, and anyone else who has helped out. Let's keep it rolling.
I talk too much!

Sorry I missed the celebration ;) ... I was stuck in FuskieVille for the last few days. Man am I glad to be back home!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

yea! btw for those who never was on our old board before, here is it : http://chat4quacks.proboards.com/index.cgi thats our board before we moved over to www.ducksattack.com/forum
matty24
One Star Recruit

Post by matty24 »

Thanks TK for all of the hard work and good info on this site. You are appreciated. I obviously don't post much but check the site out everyday and look forward to up to minute Duck info.

Thanks Again
autzenzoo
Three Star Recruit

Post by autzenzoo »

AJ, TK, nate, and chump, great job keeping and maintaining the best Duck site ever! Props to Mops, too!
sickaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by sickaduck »

chump01284 wrote:yea! btw for those who never was on our old board before, here is it : http://chat4quacks.proboards.com/index.cgi thats our board before we moved over to http://www.ducksattack.com/forum
Wow, that was awesome. Thanks for the flashback Chump. I still have that background from the old board as the background on my cell phone.
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

+1 for the link to the old board. I loved that site.
akili1133
Three Star Recruit

Post by akili1133 »

By far the best Duck forum on the net. Thanks to the Mods.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

woundedknees wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:It was actually 2 weeks ago, but it's never to late to celebrate.

Exactly two years ago, I tried posting on olive and educk, but it seemed kinda of disorganized (Not a shot at either, both are very successful forums). So I decided to start a new Oregon Ducks forum and emphasized organization and member cooperation. 2 years later, 1,300+ members and 100,000+ posts (from both forums).Top poster after two years - woundedknees.

This is fun, glad it worked out. Thanks to all the great members of this forum and to Mops, AJ, Nate, Danny, and anyone else who has helped out. Let's keep it rolling.
I talk too much!

Sorry I missed the celebration ;) ... I was stuck in FuskieVille for the last few days. Man am I glad to be back home!
Hey keep it up, your posts are hilarious.

And thanks for all the kind words everybody.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

Lets keep this place rocking for years to come :D
shear_j
Four Star Recruit

Post by shear_j »

This place is great. Its small enough where you actually get a feel for induviduals but you still get a lot of great talks and info...great job to all the admins and lets keep it up
Bigducker
Freshman

Post by Bigducker »

I usually pay for 3-4 recruiting sites for a few months when it starts getting down to the nitty gritty but this is my favorite site. Very good job TK
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

I too joined that first day. Haven't been on here much the last few months as I have been very busy working in Colorado, Texas and now New York. Thanks for the great forums and thanks to the great people who frequent this site. :D
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

Been around since the beginning even though I don't post all that much. For a Duck fan living in the South there's no better place to stay in the loop.

Keep up the good work!
sx1080
Three Star Recruit

Post by sx1080 »

best site around. educk is really bad. everyone seems to put everyone else down with their opinions. Calling each other idiots, brain dead, etc. And people pay to be insulted.