Suggestion?

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Duckxing
Two Star Recruit

Suggestion?

Post by Duckxing »

Just wondering if someone could remove some of the stickies from above?

The write-ups are great but after a while they just kind of get in the way. Maybe after a couple of days they could be moved into a thread with all of the write-ups for easy access. This would also make it easier to see when a new write-up is posted instead of just old ones being recycled.
ivegottabigduck
Three Star Recruit

Re: Suggestion?

Post by ivegottabigduck »

Duckxing wrote:Just wondering if someone could remove some of the stickies from above?

The write-ups are great but after a while they just kind of get in the way. Maybe after a couple of days they could be moved into a thread with all of the write-ups for easy access. This would also make it easier to see when a new write-up is posted instead of just old ones being recycled.
Agreed!
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

I like having them all right there...It's pretty easy to discern whats new and what seperate
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

I think it makes sense to move them after a period of time, of course this wouldn't be an issue if Mops would stop doing such a great job of getting these kids interviewed!
Duckxing
Two Star Recruit

Post by Duckxing »

pudgejeff wrote:I like having them all right there...It's pretty easy to discern whats new and what seperate
Yea, but it would be just as easy if after a week they were all put into a permanent thread under announcements.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

This belongs in the Suggestions/Question section..

I'll unsticky the old ones.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13