College Football Fantasy Football

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Re: College Football Fantasy Football

Post by USUaggieDuck »

ficklin@uoregon.edu

change my name to The Bluth Company (please and thank you)
shear_j
Four Star Recruit

Post by shear_j »

hey aj one little question that I couldn't figure out. How many players from each position start every week? is it one qb and running back or two? and I'm guessing 2 or three wide outs and one tight end. thanks a bunch.
hendrg
Three Star Recruit

Post by hendrg »

shear_j wrote:hey aj one little question that I couldn't figure out. How many players from each position start every week? is it one qb and running back or two? and I'm guessing 2 or three wide outs and one tight end. thanks a bunch.
Here are the rules:

http://c4q.collegefb.cbssports.com/rule ... anels;dd_2

The Roster limits on the lower the right tell you what the teams make-up is:
1QB
2RB
3WR
1TE
1DEF

Hopefully most people participate in the live draft, as having a computer auto-draft everyone is not as fun.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

I would do the live draft but I have to work. Dangit
slickajk
One Star Recruit

Post by slickajk »

I will be there but I will probably let the computer do most of the work. Can't wait to see all of us homers fight to draft everyone of the Ducks...lol.
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

I apologize to everyone that can make the draft tonight. But I'm going to move it to Sunday night, because I have got PM's from multiple people saying they wont make it. And the league wont be as fun if we have people we stop playing after week 1 because they don't have the players that they want.

Again sorry to those of you that we're looking forward to it tonight but it will now be Sunday night at 7 PST
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

SuperDuck wrote:I'm in. I definitely vote all players.

joe@makeaffiliatecash.com
Darn it! I accidently deleted the info you sent me. Could you please send it again?

joe@makeaffiliatecash.com

Also, please change my team name to SuperDuck.

Thanks.
John 3:36
hendrg
Three Star Recruit

Post by hendrg »

AJ_U wrote:I apologize to everyone that can make the draft tonight. But I'm going to move it to Sunday night, because I have got PM's from multiple people saying they wont make it. And the league wont be as fun if we have people we stop playing after week 1 because they don't have the players that they want.

Again sorry to those of you that we're looking forward to it tonight but it will now be Sunday night at 7 PST
That's a bummer, I spent a bunch time prepping for tonight and even blocked off the time.

Ok, but for those of us on East Coast time, could you move it up an hour or two (preferably 2)?

Even with 30 seconds a pick it'll take almost 3 hours to complete (25 teams x 14 picks x 30 seconds = 175 minutes). Finishing at 1am is rough for a Sunday night.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

hendrg wrote:
AJ_U wrote:I apologize to everyone that can make the draft tonight. But I'm going to move it to Sunday night, because I have got PM's from multiple people saying they wont make it. And the league wont be as fun if we have people we stop playing after week 1 because they don't have the players that they want.

That's a bummer, I spent a bunch time prepping for tonight and even blocked off the time.

Ok, but for those of us on East Coast time, could you move it up an hour or two (preferably 2)?

Even with 30 seconds a pick it'll take almost 3 hours to complete (25 teams x 14 picks x 30 seconds = 175 minutes). Finishing at 1am is rough for a Sunday night.

I did this too. I start law school next week. I just came home instead of going out with some friends to do the draft. No matter when you have it, people won't make it.
JTinKC
Three Star Recruit

Post by JTinKC »

I'd be surprised if half the people made it. It shouldn't take that long.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Awesome! I was going to miss it because of camping but looks like I won't after all.

And AggieDuck, I hate you, mine was going to be AD-themed...

edit: AJ_U, if you could change my team name to Curb Your Athleticism, that would be great thanks!

we can share. my other team is the eugene analrapists.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Starting Lineup:

Joshua Nesbitt (G Tech)
LaMichael James (Oregon)
Evan Royster (Penn St.)
Jermaine Kearse (UW)
Juron Criner (Arizona)
Ronald Johnson (USC)
Brandon Williams (Oregon)
Kai Forbath (UCLA)
Pittsburgh

Not happy with my WRs but I like the rest.
so you are the whore that took my secret weapon, evan royster.

qb pryor (ohio state)-very high on
rb creer (la tech)- tenn transfer. should be good
rb jj di luigi (byu)- i hope jj rushes for 800 yards a game and byu never scores. man i hate them. so much. hes good though.
wr brooks (utah)- can you tell i follow mid major programs most? should be the number 1 target for a good QB
wr jacobson (byu)- ugh shoot me. he is a top WR though. basically, austin collie 2.0
wr robinson (smu)- top rated WR according to most ncaa fantasy sites. happy with him
te peterson (LSU)- expected to be a top target for the passing game
k bosher (mia)
dst florida state/oklahoma

also have jeremy avery (bsu RB) as a backup and diondre borel, a good qb from my alma mater utah state. led a top 15 offense last year (and rushed for a few hundred yards)
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Kellen Moore was the number one guy I wanted going into this, and I was very suprised I got him late first round. I was thinking about taking him if I had a top ten pick, I wanted him as soon as I knew I was playing, so I'm glad I got him. Last year I got Bradford early and was excited, to only seem him get injured early. My wr's I took guys on top teams and Murray had a good year last year, so I expect him to again this year without Chris Brown share the carries with. Alabama defense will be a good pick, and hopefully the rest since I had the computer autopick my bench.
slickajk
One Star Recruit

Post by slickajk »

I was planning on doing some lite reading before the draft (i didn't and i barely know anyone on my team). I just tried to draft players that were high at there positions or mid major schools who play weaker teams. Did anyone else thing the format was confusing? I have been playing fantasy football (NFL) for the past 13 years and I have never been as confused as I was last night. lol Thoughts on my squad?

Player
Dalton, Andy QB TCU
Pead, Isaiah RB CIN
Todman, Jordan RB CT
Kemp, Wes WR MO
Salas, Greg WR HI
Sampson, DeMarco WR SDGST
Halahuni, Joe TE ORST-- HATE this even more!
Folk, Erik K WA
Southern California DST --HATE this
Reed, Jordan QB FL
Opurum, Toben RB KS
Sims, Charles RB HOU
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

salas could have the best wr stats in the nation this year, andy dalton is consistent and his good defense gives him a lot of time to work.