Links?

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

scaredhitless08
Two Star Recruit

Links?

Post by scaredhitless08 »

I'm not liking clicking on links and losing the current forum, it seems like before it opened a new browser window. Can this be fixed from my end or C4Q?

Thanks
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Links?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

scaredhitless08 wrote:I'm not liking clicking on links and losing the current forum, it seems like before it opened a new browser window. Can this be fixed from my end or C4Q?

Thanks
You can always right click and say open in a new window. Changing small things like this is very difficult, because we have to go into the code and edit it. (Which I haven't even figured out to do yet).

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
scaredhitless08
Two Star Recruit

Post by scaredhitless08 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
scaredhitless08 wrote:I'm not liking clicking on links and losing the current forum, it seems like before it opened a new browser window. Can this be fixed from my end or C4Q?

Thanks
You can always right click and say open in a new window. Changing small things like this is very difficult, because we have to go into the code and edit it. (Which I haven't even figured out to do yet).
Thanks, I wasn't aware I could do that.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Looks like I posted about this in the wrong forum....I asked a similar question in the main forum.

I realize that right clicking works....is there any way to tweek the site settings to where links automatically open in another tab/browser?