Help Stop Spammers!

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Help Stop Spammers!

Post by AJ_U »

Most of you have probably noticed spammers on the board posting links to Adult content and such.

I've been doing my best to stay on top of this and delete the posts and Ban the users, but some things slip past me.

So you can all help eliminate this problem by reporting the threads.

On every post there is a little ! in the lower right corner, If you just click on that and select "Spam" I will be alerted upon logging in.

I thank all of you in advance for helping keep this forum a clean place for all!
ivegottabigduck
Three Star Recruit

Re: Help Stop Spammers!

Post by ivegottabigduck »

AJ_U wrote:Most of you have probably noticed spammers on the board posting links to Adult content and such.

I've been doing my best to stay on top of this and delete the posts and Ban the users, but some things slip past me.

So you can all help eliminate this problem by reporting the threads.

On every post there is a little ! in the lower right corner, If you just click on that and select "Spam" I will be alerted upon logging in.

I thank all of you in advance for helping keep this forum a clean place for all!
I just reported this post. Does it work?
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Where did the Ikea spam go? I'm in the market for poorly made and over priced furniture.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

ncduck wrote:Where did the Ikea spam go? I'm in the market for poorly made and over priced furniture.

Really? Come to my house, I have some to sell to ya....How does the saying go? A fool and his money are soon parted....Ah well, u dont qualify...As you arent a Beaver Fan...
Gooooo Ducks.....
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

All of these spammers are starting to get really annoying.
Mops
Four Star Recruit

Post by Mops »

we are trying to keep them off but we need to figure out a way to make it harder to get in.