FA is loadedddddd this offseason.
---

PistolPeteJR
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Re: GM Lounge

Post by FlDuckFan »

I just want everyone to know I hate this game and hope Bagley gets a season ending injury right before the playoffs and the Suns lose in the first round for years to come.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Lol

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Preseason tonight

Get your DCs in
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

Excited for this season. My lineup of Wall-Ball-Ingram-Harrell-Noel has me hyped, particularly how 4 of them are A defenders and one is an A+ defender. Garland, Reddish, Harris and Sanders off the bench is quality depth as well.

Think it’s gonna be the Mavs, Kings and my Grizz as favs out West, although there are other teams out West that look quite good.
---

PistolPeteJR
GoNy
Three Star Recruit
GM: Portland Trail Blazers

Post by GoNy »

pistolpetejr wrote:Excited for this season. My lineup of Wall-Ball-Ingram-Harrell-Noel has me hyped, particularly how 4 of them are A defenders and one is an A+ defender. Garland, Reddish, Harris and Sanders off the bench is quality depth as well.

Think it’s gonna be the Mavs, Kings and my Grizz as favs out West, although there are other teams out West that look quite good.

I thought I was going to compete this year.. but since this is year my first year back.. i completely screwed up with FA and now i have to wait another full season...smh...poor baby blazers
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

pistolpetejr wrote:Excited for this season. My lineup of Wall-Ball-Ingram-Harrell-Noel has me hyped, particularly how 4 of them are A defenders and one is an A+ defender. Garland, Reddish, Harris and Sanders off the bench is quality depth as well.

Clippers, Jazz and Nuggets will be strong too
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

Oregon Ownage wrote:

Agree. I really like the Clips and Jazz. To me the anomaly, probably the biggest one I've seen in FBB thus far, is the Rockets. A core of Kyrie-Harden-Little-KAT and bottom-feeders. I think they'll be better this year, just looking at their DC really quickly from this morning, but this team in no way last season should have missed the playoffs.
---

PistolPeteJR
nray30
Four Star Recruit

Post by nray30 »

pistolpetejr wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:

Agree. I really like the Clips and Jazz. To me the anomaly, probably the biggest one I've seen in FBB thus far, is the Rockets. A core of Kyrie-Harden-Little-KAT and bottom-feeders. I think they'll be better this year, just looking at their DC really quickly from this morning, but this team in no way last season should have missed the playoffs.
Should be an exciting race in the West!
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

A flurry of trades, and then all activity’s died in the last week lol
---

PistolPeteJR
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

I dont know where to sticky this but I figured out the URL to see all potential FA's during the season.

http://ducksattack.com/DASL/potentialfas.htm

*Note: List shows players in their last year of their contract so these players could be FA's next year.
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

Oregon Ownage wrote:I dont know where to sticky this but I figured out the URL to see all potential FA's during the season.

*Note: List shows players in their last year of their contract so these players could be FA's next year.
Nice. Thanks boss.

On another note, how about those Raptors disappointing us Torontonians big time, yet again...
---

PistolPeteJR
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

Oregon Ownage wrote:I dont know where to sticky this but I figured out the URL to see all potential FA's during the season.

Yes, I like this.
I've tried to do this in the past, but have found it to be so much work I gave up.
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Any of yall play Fortnite? Pistons & myself wouldnt mind adding another player to the ranks
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Oregon Ownage wrote:Any of yall play Fortnite? Pistons & myself wouldnt mind adding another player to the ranks
I play, on Xbox though.